Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

position
Old 09-16-2011, 04:02 AM

Default position

She prefers doggy. Deeper penetration.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:31 AM

Doggie is good but riding with her on top facing backwards whilst sucking another bbc is awesome. My lady loves bbc but is happy with my 26cm in any position.

Julie
Old 09-18-2011, 02:28 PM

Default Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveable Julie View Post
Have to agree with BigTitty, I love Doggy Style. The feeling of a BBC deep, hitting against my cervix, is the best. Getting spanked and hair pulled, just adds to it. I do like my nipples pulled as they hang as well. When he picks up the pace, and his balls slap my lips, I usually cum soon after.
Thats indeed how she like to take this BBC.. yummy mommy

Old 09-18-2011, 07:53 PM

Damn!! Doggie seems popular, I guess it's a position you work into never really start with it, but I do love seeing my huge veiny cock sliding inside a tiny White pussy listening to whimpers n moans as she arches her back n looks over her shoulder! Mmmm mmmm.

But maybe it's just me being selfish but I love standing up missionary, moving from a passionate kiss to lifting her leg against my body easing my cock into her, then lifting her up carrying her body, seeing her legs dangling! Maybe it's a vanity thing? I love to show my strength n dominance, picking a tiny girl up and thrusting into her pussy while or she can do is hold on.

I know this question wasn't targeted for guys but surely some of you ladies will back me up on the standing fucking??

Old 09-19-2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
Damn!! Doggie seems popular, I guess it's a position you work into never really start with it, but I do love seeing my huge veiny cock sliding inside a tiny White pussy listening to whimpers n moans as she arches her back n looks over her shoulder! Mmmm mmmm.

But maybe it's just me being selfish but I love standing up missionary, moving from a passionate kiss to lifting her leg against my body easing my cock into her, then lifting her up carrying her body, seeing her legs dangling! Maybe it's a vanity thing? I love to show my strength n dominance, picking a tiny girl up and thrusting into her pussy while or she can do is hold on.

I know this question wasn't targeted for guys but surely some of you ladies will back me up on the standing fucking??
That's smoking hot!

yes
Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM

Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post

should i try if better than my prefrite one

Old 09-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Mmmm, anything with my legs in the air... I like to feel him drilling into me, and look into his eyes as he cums.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Doggy is good if he knows what he is doing and not just ramming away -- When the head bumps the cervix just right it is definite fireworks. But if he just a clod then it feels uncomfortable. To finish off I love to be rolled on my back, pulled to the edge of the bed have my lover spread my legs and give me the long strokes. The pressuire builds and WOW!

Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 PM

got to be doggy so he can fuck me really hard and deep while getting that thick finger wiggling in my arse

Old 09-27-2011, 02:21 AM

An anal/vaginal DP with me in doggy position is the one that makes me cum the most...its all pretty much one long extended orgasm like that. other favotites are being bent over a chair (or a couch or a bench or a trash barrell...) and fucked from behind.....and then theres the Man standing up, impaling me on His cock, my arms around His neck and my legs around His waist, just bouncing me up and down, deeper and deeper on His cock.

after those, i guess my next favorite would be.....all the others! *L* i just LOVE to FUCK!