Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Size vs. How to Work It
Old 08-11-2009, 04:16 PM

Default Size vs. How to Work It

A lot of women comment that they love a brother who's got a REALLY big one between his legs, but sometimes just packing is never enough. Some women said they're not about size but on how well a brother than toss their ass around.

Which would you prefer: size, or how to work it?

Size!!!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:21 PM

Default Size!!!!!

My husband has a small one, why would I want another?

Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 AM

It just depends, sometimes I like to get fucked (as in have a guy just completely satisfy me to the point where im just moaning) but that doesn't always happen...I'm going to lean more twords size because if its big and he cant use it I can ride it. If it's small and he cant use it then it just sucks. I prefer 7-8.5 inches. Anything under 6...you bettter be reallllyy good.

Old 08-12-2009, 05:25 AM

How it is used, definitely.
If you're big, but clumsy, I'm not going to get anywhere -- it would be oddly uncomfortable. And riding it every single time would get boring.
Size helps, I love feeling filled -- but if you can't use it right.... D:

dance=sex
Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 AM

Default dance=sex

I'm agree with Renee. Moreover there is one particular things in black guys more diffusely than in white guy: the musical rhythm. Normaly one black is a very good dancer, they have the sound in the blood, and that make they have one very particular movement in make sex

size and how to do it, both
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 AM

Default size and how to do it, both

I'm replying to this one instead of letting my husband, who really is a eunuch, do it for me. In my opinion size and how to do it both count equally. If it's under 5" then there is no use even letting the guy try, it's just a waste of my time. I really want it 8" to 9" because I am sort of tall and I love to feel filled, even 10" is good. If it is big and he doesn't know what he is doing, then I will get on top and take it the way I want it, but he probably won't be getting a second date. I want a man to ride me in the regular fashion with me on my back and legs in the air. Believe me, a woman's orgasm is much better this way. The best is when a man is big enough and can keep it in my hole and can keep the rhythm for an hour or more. It's got to be big enough, but he has got to have the muscle and stamina to keep it in the hole and the natural rhythm to not break stride, then ride me hard and deep! I love black men because they usually have what it takes and can drive it home. Another thing I love of black men is they don't get wimpy about it. Once I have opened my legs and let them in, they are gonna fuck me the way they want, and that makes me feel like a woman. They take control of my sex and it's theirs until they fill me with seed and make me take it. A woman wants a man to be a man. Even pull my hair, spank me, use me, but ride me hard and deep and long until you work all the juice and orgasm out of me and replace it with your seed. If you do it right, you shouldn't have to wonder if I faked it.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:49 PM

I always laugh when it comes to the "Does size matter" question.They never ask the question like this... "Would women prefer a small guy who knows how to use it or a BIG guy who knows how to use it"....

Old 08-12-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
My husband has a small one, why would I want another?
I meant in terms of satisfaction...

Old 08-12-2009, 11:01 PM

you know i know this is about size but what about the woman,what do u men think about this if we are out to have a good time then why do we put on these stipulation on size,hell i like women with big clits but u can hardly find a woman with a huge clit but do that stop me from fucking her? No,why cause i am looking for sex period,so personally i am 7in,but it doesn't seem to matter the women i met just want the blkdick period..

Old 08-13-2009, 01:19 AM

Thats not true I'm white and 8in 4fingers fat cock and it depends just on your experiance. I have fucked alot of women that say I fuck better then most black guys its not the color its the imagination and mind. Please get your facts right