Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Your Favourite SEX Song?
Old 08-12-2009, 04:51 PM

Default Your Favourite SEX Song?

Have you got a favourite song that speaks to you solely about SEX and wanting to make out, no matter what? Let's hear your favourite.

Mine is: 'Wait (The Whisper Song)' - YING YANG TWINS.

"Wait till you see my dick,
I'm gonna beat that pussy up!"

Oh so many good ones
Old 08-13-2009, 12:07 AM

Default Oh so many good ones

'Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm yours' by Stevie Wonder

'The Pina Colada Song' by Rupert Holmes

'Answer' by Sarah McLaughlan

A Barry White song

Old 08-13-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieTgirl View Post
'Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm yours' by Stevie Wonder

'The Pina Colada Song' by Rupert Holmes

'Answer' by Sarah McLaughlan

A Barry White song
Love a Barry White anytime, though his song works well during foreplay.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:18 AM

Wellllll, the original question asked about sex, and this reply is specifically relevent to interracial sex between white females and black men, but as this is an i/r site, I hope that you'll find that my offering, although it may possibly be considered to be slightly off topic, is nevertheless, deemed to be, both acceptable, and also, particularly relevent to this site.

The song I refer to is on a Youtube vid, and because of the original nature and intent of that song, this reply might be regarded by some people as a bit controversial.

However, before anyone jumps on me, please also read the vid poster's vid text box comments, and please also note that this vid was posted by a black man.

The original song had a very different meaning, intent, and purpose, than it now has in the context of the vid to which it now appears in as the soundtrack to the vid.

In it's present form and context, it has been used, ( and rather cleverly so, in my opinion ), to completely reverse it's original meaning and intended purpose and target, and it now serves to pointedly, and very sarcastically, mock, both it's original meaning and message, and it's originally intended audience.

Those techniques aren't very nice, and they're not usually justifiable to use, but I believe that in this particular instance, because of the nature of the target that they are directed at, their use is a rare example of a circumstance in which a mocking and sarcastic reply is fully deserved and is an appropriate technique to use.

I speak btw, as a whiteboy who fully supports, endorses, respects, and admires, both interracial sexxing between white females and black studs, and also the black studs themselves.

Also, this song and vid, as used in their present context, also serve another important function, because when we white people endorse and applaud their use in their present form, the vid and song are also sending out a message on our behalf to the remaining white bigots in our societies, which is saying to them, that their views do not represent the views of all, or even of most, white people in regard to these issues, and nobody should mistakenly believe that they do.

BTW - There is another, even more hard hitting version of this vid in existence, and it is even more intense, because it is a hardcore version.

Now, here is the link.

Blackrespect to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUj_1x6PEtQ&feature=channel_page

Last edited by thunderingjames; 08-24-2009 at 05:19 AM..

Old 08-22-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderingjames View Post
Wellllll, the original question asked about sex, and this reply is specifically relevent to interracial sex between white females and black men, but as this is an i/r site, I hope that you'll find that my offering, although it may possibly be considered to be slightly off topic, is nevertheless, deemed to be, both acceptable, and also, particularly relevent to this site.

The song I refer to is on a Youtube vid, and because of the original nature and intent of that song, this reply might be regarded by some people as a bit controversial.

However, before anyone jumps on me, please also read the vid poster's vid text box comments, and please also note that this vid was posted by a black man.

The original song had a very different meaning, intent, and purpose, than it now has in the context of the vid to which it now appears in as the soundtrack to the vid.

In it's present form and context, it has been used, ( and rather cleverly so, in my opinion ), to completely reverse it's original meaning and intended purpose and target, and it now serves to pointedly, and very sarcastically, mock, both it's original meaning and message, and it's originally intended audience.

Those techniques aren't very nice, and they're not usually justifiable to use, but I believe that in this particular instance, because of the nature of the target that they are directed at, their use is a rare example of a circumstance in which a mocking and sarcastic reply is fully deserved and is an appropriate technique to use.

I speak btw, as a whiteboy who fully supports, endorses, respects, and admires, both interracial sexxing between white females and black studs, and also the black studs themselves.

Also, this song and vid, as used in their present context, also serve another important function, because when we white people endorse and applaud their use in their present form, the vid and song are also sending out a message on our behalf to the remaining white bigots in our societies, which is saying to them, that their views do not represent the views of all, or even of most, white people in regard to these issues, and nobody should mistakenly believe that they do.

BTW - There is another, even more hard hitting version of this vid in existence, and it is even more intense, because it is a hardcore version.

Now, here is the link.

Blackrespect to you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUj_1x6PEtQ&feature=channel_page
I did get a chance to watch that youtube video you talked about. The song was rather funny.

favorite sex songs
Old 08-23-2009, 06:35 PM

Default favorite sex songs

After dark: Tito&the tarantula { found on the movie soundtrack Dusk till dawn }

After midnight: Eric Clapton

Bitch : Meredith Brooks

Lionel Ritche

Old 09-04-2009, 02:23 AM

"You Already Know" by 112

Old 09-07-2009, 02:35 PM

"Little Red Corvette" and some others by Prince, but that's probably my favorite. Used to amaze me how may folks thought it was actually about a car! How subtle that song was at the time if you weren't paying close attention to it.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouswmale View Post
"Little Red Corvette" and some others by Prince, but that's probably my favorite. Used to amaze me how may folks thought it was actually about a car! How subtle that song was at the time if you weren't paying close attention to it.
Wait a minute! You telling me that song wasn't actually about a car!?! I'll be ....

Old 09-09-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Wait a minute! You telling me that song wasn't actually about a car!?! I'll be ....
Ahhh.... Like I said... the subtlety of that song. LOL Prince wrote such great lyrics at times with double-entendres. You can tell it when a song still sounds almost as good now as it was then and not really dated like so many others become. Thanks for the laugh I got out of your comment dsoul, after the stressful day I've just had, man I needed it.