Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

SKIRTS AT WORK.... PANTIES....YES or NO
Old 08-16-2011, 05:06 PM

Default SKIRTS AT WORK.... PANTIES....YES or NO

How many of u sexy sluts wear panties under your business attired? If u don't have u ever tried to give the black guy in your office a sneak peek? Would love to know how many naughty sluts do this

Old 08-18-2011, 04:45 AM

Always panties free!

Mostly thongs but have left them at home.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:11 AM

Default Mostly thongs but have left them at home.

I have gone to work with panties and with no panties. Most of the time, I wear thongs. I do like to wear g-strings, then my ass will jiggle and it does give me some looks and I lke that. My bras also allow my tits to jiggle as I walk. Yes, I do tease, I like it. I have seen a couple of black guys adjust there crotch as I walk by at lunch. I pay no attention to the white guys, I am black only!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:37 PM

well i wore thongs a few times to work, and never enjoyed them, felt uncomfortable. I prefer panties, if any girl says to you sje doesnt wear undies she lies, all girls wear undies. There were a few days i didnt however, and wow did i feel oh so sexy. it was especially nice talking to the black gentlemen in our warehouse. Now whenever i dont wear panties, i make sure i wear a short tight skirt with my favourite fuck me heels. Ooh la la !!!

Notice?
Old 08-19-2011, 02:39 PM

Default Notice?

Did you happen to notice their nostrils flare when you walked up? You can bet they had caught the scent of fresh white pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshnum View Post
well i wore thongs a few times to work, and never enjoyed them, felt uncomfortable. I prefer panties, if any girl says to you sje doesnt wear undies she lies, all girls wear undies. There were a few days i didnt however, and wow did i feel oh so sexy. it was especially nice talking to the black gentlemen in our warehouse. Now whenever i dont wear panties, i make sure i wear a short tight skirt with my favourite fuck me heels. Ooh la la !!!

Old 08-20-2011, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshnum View Post
I prefer panties, if any girl says to you sje doesnt wear undies she lies, all girls wear undies.!

You are very wrong.. What reason would I have to lie? I tossed out panties when I was in the 8th grade. I cant stand the way they feel.. Hun just because you don't feel comfortable NOT wearing them doesn't mean the rest of the world also feels the same as you!! I DON"T EVEN OWN ANY UNDIES.. And don't enjoy being called a lier.

Wait your post doesn't make any sense.. You say all women wear them and if they say they dont then they lie but yet in your own post you admit to not wearing them... ?????

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-20-2011 at 03:56 AM..

None
Old 08-20-2011, 05:09 AM

Default None

None for me!

to Mustang Alley
Old 08-22-2011, 05:24 PM

Default to Mustang Alley

oops i did it again, sorry sweetypie, it was a forum, just sharing my thoughts and ideals. Its just that even all my skanky friends at times do as well. I believe you dont wear pantys love, im sure your pussypie feels lovely and fresh surrounding by all those black cocks. Mwahhzzz, take care angel

to Mustang Alley
Old 08-22-2011, 05:29 PM

Default to Mustang Alley

oops i did it again, sorry sweetypie, it was a forum, just sharing my thoughts and ideals. Its just that even all my skanky friends at times do as well. I believe you dont wear pantys love, im sure your pussypie feels lovely and fresh surrounding by all those black cocks. Mwahhzzz, take care angel

Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 PM

I normally wear thongs with skirts that are tight to show off my ass. Feels weird with out. I also like wearing tops that expose my cleavage. It's always thrilling to catch a guy peaking.

Tags
cum, panties, sluts