Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I have.......
Old 07-25-2018, 02:55 PM

Default I have.......

I have had several affairs during our marriage that started with either a co-worker or someone I met as a result of my profession. My first affair at 5 yrs married was with someone I met at work, we had a pleasant 6 month affair that ended because he was afraid his wife was getting too close to figuring out what was going on. We are still friends and if he wanted, I wold pick up where we left off.

My current affair is almost 9 yrs long now and with my Boss/Lover (white, older). We are very careful to keep it out of the office and no one is aware we are anything other than Corp Execs running the business together. My husband is aware, but my Boss/Lover believes hubby is NOT aware....that's how he prefers it.

I have had a couple other short term "affairs" with co-workers also. Have never had any work related problems as everyone I was involved with had as much to lose as I did, although with one of them we did become "watercooler gossip" which was pretty HOT as everyone in the company was trying to get busy with him!! LOL Turned out he was really gay and chasing women to hide it...….sighhhh. He was HOT!!

J (the wife)

Old 07-25-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'sBBC View Post
My husband and I have talked about asking one of our Black friends to have sex with me. Today at work I've been wondering about my coworkers. Saturday night I have sex with a stranger and at that time I didnt think about STD all I wanted was to have my first BBC. Anyone can have a STD. Are people you know to close? I'm scared they will tell friends and relatives that they loved streching my pussy and that I swallow Black cum. Please Help me Victoria
First and foremost yes, anyone can have an STD so use a condom with people you don't know for sure are clean. That is common sense. Second there is a risk that anyone regardless of race will share with others that they had sex with you. This is why I think it is important to talk with people you want to have sex with and be on the same page with what you and their expectations are. Third thing is that work often does give us opportunities to be around people we might want to have sex with. Most of us spend more time with our coworkers than with our families. There is a risk of it becoming awkward and hard to work around if it goes south though. Again this is a time where I recommend communication and being very clear on expectations. This can be said as well for choosing to have sex with a friend.

Simple
Old 07-25-2018, 04:58 PM

Default Simple

I say keep this simple and operate under the old tried and true adage that you don't shit where you eat! And as a black man, you have to be extra careful too because people (black and white) are gonna be quick to make you out as the boogey man in the whole thing. Look at what happened to Tiki Barber. I'm not saying he didn't have some issues, but he hit on and married the attractive (kinda) white intern, and that pretty much ruined his entire career. Was if worth it Tiki? Hmm? Was that white pussy worth it? Hmm? I don't think so!

Old 08-01-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
My husband and I have talked about asking one of our Black friends to have sex with me. Today at work I've been wondering about my coworkers. Saturday night I have sex with a stranger and at that time I didnt think about STD all I wanted was to have my first BBC. Anyone can have a STD. Are people you know to close? I'm scared they will tell friends and relatives that they loved streching my pussy and that I swallow Black cum. Please Help me Victoria
It can be a double edged sword sleeping with a coworker or friend. You run the risk of making the work place odd or outright uncomfortable and spreading rumors. I'd recommend talking with the person you want to be with and making sure you understand each other on what you and expect and how it transitions to the work place. I have had quite a few successful office romances myself so maybe that has just been good luck.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:34 AM

My wife would in a "New York Minute". But we live in the whitest state in the nation and don't know any black people. I doubt that I have even seen one in over a year, and even then it was probably just a tourist passing through.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchslut View Post
i would love to be used and abused by my boss especially if he was Black
we attend conferences and trade shows and he pushes me to dress sexy and flirt with customers
if only he was smart enough to know what i like and what i wish ...
he would generate more business
Evidently hes a damn fool. Im not. And Id be on that pussy like a raging bull! Nice tits!

Old 08-02-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Yes I have and yes I have.....Becky
Thats my girl. Never leave a dick standing! Hugs hun!

Old 08-03-2018, 03:26 PM

I've had sex with black coworkers. You typically spend more time around coworkers than anyone else so it happens probably more frequently than a lot of people think.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
It can be risky but it something I have done a few times and been lucky enough for the guys not to kiss and tell everyone they know. Work is a great place to get to know people and most people typically spend a lot of time at work.

Old 08-20-2018, 06:00 PM

Coworkers no but have met a lot of bk men at the swing club we attend and some have become friends with benefits.