Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for Black men. Do you like licking white pussy?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:36 PM

Default Question for Black men. Do you like licking white pussy?

I ask this because my husbands best friend won't eat my pussy. I would love for him to eat my pussy but I don't understand why he won't.

Very interested
Old 09-04-2011, 08:05 PM

Default Very interested

i dnt think it has anything to do with you being white a man has to feel secure that he owns the pussy he's in if he doesnt own it he wont go down

Old 09-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Maybe, your husband's best friend doesn't feel close enough to you to eat your pussy. His reluctance or refusal may not have anything to do with the color of your skin. Some guys are not into it no matter what the woman's skin color or race may be. For other guys, it may be a matter of how intimate or close they feel to the woman. If they don't feel close, they won't do it. Then there are other guys who don't care one way or the other.

I'm not an expert but I assume if a man is having sex with a woman his refusal to suck on her clit has little, if anything, to do with her skin color. If the women believes it does then she needs to test out her perception by asking him. If he confirms her perception, then she should either find a more receptive and less color oriented sexual partner or just accept his behavior as an enduring part of their relationship.

Eating pussy
Old 09-04-2011, 10:50 PM

Default Eating pussy

Eating pussy comes down to the chemistry all parties have with one another. If I have a DEFINITE attractiion for a female Black, white, latino or asian.. I will enjoy eating the pussy to get things popping and going and get her jucies flowing...

Old 09-04-2011, 11:38 PM

I assumed the chemistry in our sexual relationship was outstanding. He looks into my eyes as he's cumming and tells me how beautiful and vibrant I am. I'd never asked him to go down on me. He just never has. I care about him and feel like I need to be close to him. He is to become the father of my baby. The next time we're having sex do I ask him to go down on me or is that rude?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:48 PM

A better idea might be to discuss your concerns with him while both of you still have your clothes on.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:18 AM

Repeat after me~~~

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.........

Well, if this ain't some shizzle.. Hubby isn't getting any "pussy" and you not getting the "pussy licked"... Who knows, maybe he is allergic and can't eat vanilla. lol...

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-05-2011 at 01:11 AM..

Black pussy eatre
Old 09-05-2011, 11:43 AM

Default Black pussy eatre

I have been eating white pussy since i was 18.On i dont eat every white pussy i get with There has to be a connection of some sort before i do that, The thing about black men dont eat pussy is bullshit. Were some of the best pussy eaters on the planet .

Last edited by daddygoodsex16; 09-05-2011 at 11:47 AM..

Old 09-05-2011, 01:15 PM

My husbands best friend and his family were at our home last night. I made an excuse to go to the store and asked if anyone wanted to go. Joe said he would go and he would take me. We were about two miles from the house and I asked him if he liked to eat pussy. He looked over at me and said hell yes I do! I turned my head and said would you like to eat my pussy and with hesitation he said yes. I reached over and started rubbing the bulge in his shorts and asked him why he has not yet ate my pussy. He said" its not a problem fuckin you after Jason fucks you its a problem eating your pussy knowing Jason fucks you ". I pulled his dick from his shorts

Old 09-05-2011, 02:02 PM

My husbands best friend and his family were at our home last night. I made an excuse to go to the store and asked if anyone wanted to go. Joe said he would go and he would take me. We were about two miles from the house and I asked him if he liked to eat pussy. He looked over at me and said hell yes I do! I turned my head and said would you like to eat my pussy and with hesitation he said yes. I reached over and started rubbing the bulge in his shorts and asked him why he has not yet ate my pussy. He said" its not a problem fuckin you after Jason fucks you its a problem eating your pussy knowing he fucks you ". I pulled his dick from his shorts leaned over and gave him his first blow job from me while we was driving down the street. I swallowed all his cum I could and licked the rest off my hand. I told Joe that sence I was trying to have his baby Jason uses a condom. When we pulled into the driveway my husband was outside playing with there kids. As I started to walk by him he stoped me gave me a kiss and said he loved me. Joe smiled at me as we walked into the house and said I wonder if he knows. I looked back at my husband as he was still playing with Joe's children and said No he doesn't.