Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-07-2011, 05:06 PM

i love to wrap but also his arms under my knees is good

Old 11-07-2011, 07:04 PM

sorry i know this is for girls but as a man I like a girl to snake her legs aroun mine and push me deeper inside her.
Bare that in mind when i'm fucking you next

Old 11-24-2011, 05:11 AM

Legs over the shoulders, or put your hands under my knees and push them up to my chest!

mmmmmmm
Old 11-24-2011, 11:09 AM

Default mmmmmmm

knees over his shoulders or his arms behind my knees mmmmmmmm love it, lets the nigga bull hit it hard and deep and nut as deep as he can

Old 11-24-2011, 02:42 PM

taking a break from fixing thanksgiving dinner...some "me" time, getting my "Black" fix for the day....

If its just 1 Man fucking me, I want Him to know that its all about Him and His cock. Geting Him off is my greatest desire, and I will do wahtever he wants to make that happen. I'll suck Him till he cries uncle and cums in my mouth or I'll suck Him till He gets hard as steel and wants to fuck. Of course I always want to fuck so thats what I'm hoping for. But if what he wants is to shoot His cum into my mouth or onto my face, thats good too.

The position all depends on the Man and the situation. for example, if its a Man ive fucked before who has a REALLY big dick and I know He's going to pop my cork like mad, I'll have my legs spread as wide as I can get them..I work out 2-3 times a week at the health club to stay limber like that. I'll even hold my legs by my heels to keep them wide for Him. i want Him to know that my cunt is there for Him, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

but if its the first time and maybe He's a gangsta-type thug (god I LOVE fucking Men like that!), He's going to want to dominate me so then its probably Him hooking His arms under my knees pushing my knees back to my breasts or my shoulders and pinning me to the mattress. later, as we fuck a long time I'll shift my legs up to his shoulders and round His neck so He can do other things with his hands, like pinch my nipples or finger-fuck my ass....or smoke a joint or whatever else pleases Him. I never forget that I'm there for His pleasure.

either way, when He cums, I'm going to wrap my legs around His waist as tight as I can and hump iinto Him with all the strength I have left...even though I can't ever be impregnanted again (tubes tied), it feels soooo good to have Him shoot His cum way deep inside me. I squeeze Him and hump till He wants me to stop. I do Kegel exercises daily so my vaginal muscles can milk a Man's cock really well. The bigger His dick the tighter I can squeeze.

HOWEVER...since my FAVORITE way to fuck is to be DP'd, vaginal/anal, then what i crave most is to be taken doggy-style, with a Man underneath in my cunt that I ride cowgirl and a Man behind me fucking me in my ass. GOD that is the BEST! I cum almost non-stop from that if the Men are really hung.

Last edited by jodired; 11-24-2011 at 04:24 PM..

Old 11-25-2011, 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=
either way, when He cums, I'm going to wrap my legs around His waist as tight as I can and hump iinto Him with all the strength I have left...even though I can't ever be impregnanted again (tubes tied), it feels soooo good to have Him shoot His cum way deep inside me. I squeeze Him and hump till He wants me to stop. I do Kegel exercises daily so my vaginal muscles can milk a Man's cock really well. The bigger His dick the tighter I can squeeze.QUOTE]

You sounds so strong!
By the way rhat you describes your leg's embraces perhaps you'll be able to break your man in half!
Have you ever broken any man's bones during this position anytime?

Old 11-25-2011, 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=calix2011;30323]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
either way, when He cums, I'm going to wrap my legs around His waist as tight as I can and hump iinto Him with all the strength I have left...even though I can't ever be impregnanted again (tubes tied), it feels soooo good to have Him shoot His cum way deep inside me. I squeeze Him and hump till He wants me to stop. I do Kegel exercises daily so my vaginal muscles can milk a Man's cock really well. The bigger His dick the tighter I can squeeze.QUOTE

You sounds so strong!
By the way rhat you describes your leg's embraces perhaps you'll be able to break your man in half!
Have you ever broken any man's bones during this position anytime?
*L* Never...yes my legs are strong, I work out at the health club and I jog almost every day. I want to be strong enough and in good enough physical shape that I can fuck for hours and hours. I love gangbangs and love to fuck hand with each man in the train.

IIs more ordinary
Old 11-29-2011, 03:52 AM

Default IIs more ordinary

Is more ordinary see white girls wrapping their legs around black men's bodies than white men's bodies?

Old 12-29-2011, 10:33 AM

I prefer my legs over his shoulders

Old 12-31-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi77 View Post
sorry i know this is for girls but as a man I like a girl to snake her legs aroun mine and push me deeper inside her.
Bare that in mind when i'm fucking you next
I LOVE to wrap my legs around my bull, pull him in deep for the seeding and then use my thighs and pussy to milk all his cum into me....my bulls seem to like this too

Tags
legs, missionary, wrapped legs