Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
I much prefer inside. Taking his cum inside makes it a more personal connection and makes it more exciting, whether it's my ass or my mouth. Why waste all that good cum? If a bull wants to cum on my face, okay, I can still lick my lips and finish him off.
I have been checking out the cumshot photos on the site. Some things get lost if the cum is just shot up inside the woman's pussy. Some women love and lust after the taste of BBC cum, and being photographed or video taped with cum all over tongue, lips and face is a very erotic turn on, the more sloppy and thick and drippy, the better, it seems. The pleasure this seems to arouse, being so nasty and doing it in plain view and being open to being watched, and being turned on by the whole thing, is very seductive. Cum play can be part of the erotica as much as the sucking.
Sax

Old 07-02-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingTantraYang View Post
Bhakti Dripping Bliss
A dripping Veil that can be used to for both enjoyment & As a Reminder of The Spirits Lubricated Existence ....
Keeping all That you touch
Wet with Bhakti's Bliss
Mind , Body and Being ... The Never Dry ॐॐॐ
always Soaked with Bhakti's Grace.
The never ending Story ...

Waterfalls of your bliss
2 Be Soaked Up On all Levels
In every way that The Goddess
<:::ॐॐॐ ADI ॐॐॐ:::>-
ॐॐॐ Shakti ॐॐॐ
Provides

Nectar from Your Most passionate Flower :::
Yoni , Inner Lotus , 1000 Pedal
And The Whole exchange Matrix
A Soaked Ascension
Bringing Infinity's Reality
2 Their Dreams & Yours
Thru Your Bkakti Dripping Bliss ~>
Ascension
Ah, the poetry of cum. And how appropriate. The Buddha was not enlightened sitting up the Bhodi Tree. He was enlightened in Congress with his Wife.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:56 PM

All in what he wants. On a rare occasion I'll make a decision due to my mood or horniness.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:24 PM

i prefer cum in me. it feels so awesome when filling you up. just great...

cum
Old 07-12-2013, 11:55 PM

Post cum

Would matter to me,as long as I get cum.

inside
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 PM

Default inside

I have to say first, that part of the fantasy is submission. Huge hung black men can absolutely empty there cum anywhere they want. But personally, I love the feeling of it inside my pussy. Girls know what I mean when I say. Cocks that are between 4"-6" you feel them cum. Hot, wet sloppy. Cocks from 6"-8" fall in what i call the dead zone. Girls know this one to. I can't feel it all that well. I feel it but its not super sensitive. Cocks that are 8"+ I can feel EVERYTHING!!! The throbbing before the injection, the pumping, the heat, and the wet! The bigger the more intense it is. 10" + and it so intense it sometimes makes me squirt. Its so good huge hung guys will definitely hear me beg for it DEEP inside my pussy. Experienced girls know what i mean, and newbies you gotta try it!! I love it so much black guys over 10" I won't Fuck with a condom! I guess that explains where I want it! Lol

mrs
Old 07-16-2013, 06:58 AM

Arrow mrs

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Old 07-16-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumnsmile2 View Post
I have to say first, that part of the fantasy is submission. Huge hung black men can absolutely empty there cum anywhere they want. But personally, I love the feeling of it inside my pussy. Girls know what I mean when I say. Cocks that are between 4"-6" you feel them cum. Hot, wet sloppy. Cocks from 6"-8" fall in what i call the dead zone. Girls know this one to. I can't feel it all that well. I feel it but its not super sensitive. Cocks that are 8"+ I can feel EVERYTHING!!! The throbbing before the injection, the pumping, the heat, and the wet! The bigger the more intense it is. 10" + and it so intense it sometimes makes me squirt. Its so good huge hung guys will definitely hear me beg for it DEEP inside my pussy. Experienced girls know what i mean, and newbies you gotta try it!! I love it so much black guys over 10" I won't Fuck with a condom! I guess that explains where I want it! Lol
Nicely explained and detailed. I love women that insist on bareback because they want that cum. It's the best snd only way to keep your man inside of you long after he fucks the hell out of you till the next time. Plus women pussy are always begging for cum. Those things are fucking greedy. Ass too.

Pleasure
Old 07-16-2013, 03:58 PM

Default Pleasure

In me definently. But i understand that my black man wants to cum in my face cuz its attractive to him. So will gladly let him. Because bringing him pleasure also bring me pleasure

Old 07-18-2013, 09:53 PM

I always want it in me.

Tags
cum, face, facial