Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

To the ASS HOLE 69MiNdFrEaK69. Im pregnant by a Black man
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 PM

Default To the ASS HOLE 69MiNdFrEaK69. Im pregnant by a Black man

Your an Ass hole. Sending me rude messages posting rude commits on my profile and photo's. Your the one with a little tiny dick jealous of Black men. I bet you never had any pussy. The only action your dick sees is the palm of your hand. Read my post I'm pregnant. My husband and I are very proud to have a Black baby growing inside of me. You told me to kill myself for f..king a Black man but I'm not killing myself. I proud to be a Baby maker for Black men. Oh by the way I'm going to have one more Black child.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:54 AM

Ahh more drama from Victoria'sBBC ((((((( YAWN)))))) what a surprise ...If you are real and you did actually just get pregnant, then guess what. this is just the tip of the iceberg. wait till you have to take the whole ice berg up your ass and live with it forever.. If you are having problems with a person on the faceless internet just imagine how your day to day is going to be for the rest of your life.. Im just saying that if you are real (and that verdict is still out with me) and if you really are pregnant, the why even worry about what a idiot has to say on a forum somewhere on the internet... Save it all for when you come face to face with the real people who have a problem with it... Its a sad world we live in when it comes to races. .... AGAIN, THIS IS ALL IF YOU ARE A REAL PERSON. I STILL THINK YOU ARE A fucked up gay man with a BBC fetish PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN, lol Just way to much drama from your first post til now which is still yet MORE DRAMA

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-14-2011 at 05:05 AM..

Truth is
Old 10-15-2011, 07:51 AM

Default Truth is

You will put up with alot of shit thats for sure.

Why?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:23 AM

Default Why?

Hello Mustang Alley, i see your point but beside all of this confusion, i shudder 2 think how many FALSE people post shit on sites. Often my lady shakes her head in disgust when reading some posts. Fuck it, where has honor, trust and the truth gone. I hate bullshit.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orallovers View Post
Hello Mustang Alley, i see your point but beside all of this confusion, i shudder 2 think how many FALSE people post shit on sites. Often my lady shakes her head in disgust when reading some posts. Fuck it, where has honor, trust and the truth gone. I hate bullshit.
LOL.. I am right there with you and your lady!!! I am often amazed at the BS that is posted on the forums...

Bullshit and fake pic's
Old 10-19-2011, 03:43 PM

Default Bullshit and fake pic's

Well the bullshit doesn't end there but progresses 2 pic's as well. Anyway as much as we are very naughty we r proud 2 be a honest couple.

Old 10-21-2011, 08:10 AM

And here i thought i was the only sane person on this site...lol. It's really not hard to tell the fake post's from the real one's. All you have to have is some common sense and you can spot the dude's pretending to be Wives.

I Know
Old 10-21-2011, 08:26 AM

Default I Know

I know. I also noticed this thing they got. some of the guys are stranger than science. Oh well it makes the site different i guess.

Sad but true!
Old 10-22-2011, 04:20 AM

Default Sad but true!

I don't know how u people feel but we as a couple like the real thing not just some wanker who gets off pretending. My lady got 2 chat with this guy n asked for a picture of his wife only 2 have this jerk sent her a pic of herself. She had posted a few pic's back then. Well she was somewhat upset n deleted her pic's from the site. Thats sad!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'sBBC View Post
Your an Ass hole. Sending me rude messages posting rude commits on my profile and photo's. Your the one with a little tiny dick jealous of Black men. I bet you never had any pussy. The only action your dick sees is the palm of your hand. Read my post I'm pregnant. My husband and I are very proud to have a Black baby growing inside of me. You told me to kill myself for f..king a Black man but I'm not killing myself. I proud to be a Baby maker for Black men. Oh by the way I'm going to have one more Black child.
good for you i am proud of you getting black bred