Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Persuaded wife
Old 10-18-2011, 02:48 PM

Question Persuaded wife

Has anyone persuaded their wife to have unprotected sex with a black guy or got them so excited that they didn't stop a black guy cumming in them. My wife would never have unprotected sex with anyone until at an xmas party and after a few drinks I talked her into having sex with a young workmate of hers bareback. Shock result was a daughter, who we both love. I had to talk him into it as well. It takes a long time to get her excited enough to even let me in bareback, but when she gets all worked up if a black guy got in her she would not stop it happening. Now after 5 years a nice black guy who is 23 has become a friend to both of us. My wife is in her late 30's. and I am not sure whether to try and persuade her again. It would be fantastic if I could watch them. I know the way he looks at her that he fancies her. She has never been with a black guy.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:03 PM

I suggest that you encourage her to have an affair with the young black guy and let him fuck her barback and unprotected. Any pics of your wife to share?

Old 10-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Try to persuade her!

An affaire with a black man will be good for all three of you....
and better still if he enters her unprotected!

Good start
Old 10-29-2011, 03:06 PM

Default Good start

Took my wife, Carol to a club last night where I knew our black friend would be.(his father is black and his mother is white) He was with a white friend of his. I told them to dance with Carole if they wanted to as I just wanted a drink. Mike, the white guy danced with her five or six times. Martin our black friend only danced with her once, but he pressed very close to her. Gave them both a lift home. dropped Mike off first. When I dropped Martin off he kissed Carol goodnight. Not a long kiss but not a short one. First black guy she has ever kissed. It might be a good start.

shocked at first
Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM

Default shocked at first

when i was first married i lost a bet to my husband and he let two of his black friends have there way with me being the first time i had black i was scared then the real fear kick in i noticed that thay werent using condoms when i felt the first one let loose in me then the second on took his place and planted his load in me too i keep saying im not on any thing what have you done .

Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 PM

Hell yes try to persuade her! You could both end up having the time of your lives!

Let things take there course
Old 10-31-2011, 11:55 AM

Default Let things take there course

I think you are right gotlieb2. I did manage to talk her into it about 5 years ago with a young just married lad after she had been to a xmas party at her place of work and he shared a taxi home with her. It was quite a shock that he managed to put her in the family way by having her just once. We had a daughter and after that a son who I fathered. We are all very happy together. Since then I have tried to talk her into going with someone else. One was a white, old school friend and she said a loud NO. I am not doing that again. Then she nearly surcomed to a black lad who was about 18years old who we met at a BBQ. I nearly persueded her to but then he got rearly pushy and that put me and her off going anywhere we might see him. In fact I had a job to keep him away from us. That was a couple of years ago. Now we have met Martin. He is the son of a woman who works with my mother in law. Just broken up with his girlfriend. He is quiet, a bit shy, Which is why I was surprised he kissed Carol goodnight. The only thing that has been said was when we got home I said, Martin was a bit forward, she said dont be daft hes a nice boy. He is upset about his girlfriend. So I am going to say nothing.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:05 PM

yes i persuaded my wife to go "unprotected" we had begun swinging/swapping with a black couple who were long time friends ,..both women used birth control,..until we went on vacation with our "playmates" we all got a little too drunk and decided to have a cross seeding party,..i offered my wife to my long time friend who took her bare back repeatedly all that week,..and quite a few time since

Out Tonight
Old 11-05-2011, 05:29 PM

Default Out Tonight

I have resisted saying anything to Carol about last week when Martin kissed her. I wanted to try and give her some some space and see what happens. On wed she said we would stay in on Saturday and have a take out meal. Then this morning she changed her mind and wants to go to the club for a dance again. She is in the shower now and has put her clothes out on the bed.
Black trousers and a low cut tee shirt that she wont wear when I ask her to because she say's she is to fat. (she is what I would call plump not fat) but you know what woman are like. I don't think black guy's worry about a few extra pounds anyway. Kid's at mi laws. Just got to see what happens. It,s a shame that we can only get out once a week, but we have to get the MIL to have the kids.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crustystef View Post
I have resisted saying anything to Carol about last week when Martin kissed her. I wanted to try and give her some some space and see what happens. On wed she said we would stay in on Saturday and have a take out meal. Then this morning she changed her mind and wants to go to the club for a dance again. She is in the shower now and has put her clothes out on the bed.
Black trousers and a low cut tee shirt that she wont wear when I ask her to because she say's she is to fat. (she is what I would call plump not fat) but you know what woman are like. I don't think black guy's worry about a few extra pounds anyway. Kid's at mi laws. Just got to see what happens. It,s a shame that we can only get out once a week, but we have to get the MIL to have the kids.
Good luck and like others have said, give her space.. and by all means TRY NOT TO STARE at her when she is at the club. lol.. I mean don't watch her every move... Space is a great thing..