Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Raw fucking and creampies (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/528-raw-fucking-creampies.html)

Jennat25 08-28-2009 06:12 PM

Raw fucking and creampies

Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.

Oliver1850t 08-28-2009 07:37 PM

Wow

You are awesome, I love to give creampies to girls like you. I wont have sex with any women that insists on condoms. Condoms are the worst thing ever invented.

AZWizard 08-28-2009 08:37 PM

I have a friend who only wanted bareback also, now she has Herpes and a kid who's father left the area so she can raise it on her own ... Recreational sex is one thing but to live foolishly is something else ...

notact 08-28-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennat25 (Post 1920)
Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.

Now that you brought up the sister and cousin...lets hear the stories of just how you got them blacked that first time, please

domstoilet 08-28-2009 09:45 PM

Condoms are a must w/o negative test results. My gf loved bareback but only with her tested regulars.

leesin1 08-29-2009 12:23 AM

leesin1

I love you, where have you been all my life I would marry you in a ny minute, I am 60 yrs old white male, and been looking for a girl like you all my life

bootyliciousmona 08-30-2009 02:20 AM

I hate condoms too and love to be fucked bareback all the time by black guys and feel them explode inside my pussy or asshole and fill me up with their warm white seed.But...................But I usually insist that the guy who fucks me should show me a recent HIV/STD free health certificate................if he doesn't I won't fuck with him.I personally check my self monthly for HIV/STD and being always clean I expect my sex partners to be same.

mwer70 08-31-2009 06:20 PM

The only way to have sex with a powerful black man is without a condom. It is his choice anyway. A white woman is supposed to do what ever he wants.

blkdic4whtpussy 08-31-2009 07:18 PM

i agree bbc was meant to fuc and unload seed into white pussy. i love to feel those natural pussy juices from some young white pussy

lakeman4 09-01-2009 12:20 AM

I love to see you and your cousins and sister being blacked. Hope you'll share those with us. As far as barebacking, please continue but be sure to have everyone tested. Then you can screw yourself blind. And if you get knocked up, well how sharing those photos and videos as well. Good luck and will be looking forward to the photos.