Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Raw fucking and creampies
Old 08-28-2009, 06:12 PM

Default Raw fucking and creampies

Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.

Wow
Old 08-28-2009, 07:37 PM

Default Wow

You are awesome, I love to give creampies to girls like you. I wont have sex with any women that insists on condoms. Condoms are the worst thing ever invented.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:37 PM

I have a friend who only wanted bareback also, now she has Herpes and a kid who's father left the area so she can raise it on her own ... Recreational sex is one thing but to live foolishly is something else ...

Old 08-28-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennat25 View Post
Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.

Now that you brought up the sister and cousin...lets hear the stories of just how you got them blacked that first time, please

Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 PM

Condoms are a must w/o negative test results. My gf loved bareback but only with her tested regulars.

leesin1
Old 08-29-2009, 12:23 AM

Default leesin1

I love you, where have you been all my life I would marry you in a ny minute, I am 60 yrs old white male, and been looking for a girl like you all my life

Old 08-30-2009, 02:20 AM

I hate condoms too and love to be fucked bareback all the time by black guys and feel them explode inside my pussy or asshole and fill me up with their warm white seed.But...................But I usually insist that the guy who fucks me should show me a recent HIV/STD free health certificate................if he doesn't I won't fuck with him.I personally check my self monthly for HIV/STD and being always clean I expect my sex partners to be same.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:20 PM

The only way to have sex with a powerful black man is without a condom. It is his choice anyway. A white woman is supposed to do what ever he wants.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:18 PM

i agree bbc was meant to fuc and unload seed into white pussy. i love to feel those natural pussy juices from some young white pussy

Old 09-01-2009, 12:20 AM

I love to see you and your cousins and sister being blacked. Hope you'll share those with us. As far as barebacking, please continue but be sure to have everyone tested. Then you can screw yourself blind. And if you get knocked up, well how sharing those photos and videos as well. Good luck and will be looking forward to the photos.