Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Creampie
Old 10-01-2017, 05:16 PM

Default Creampie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleowned_m View Post
Its so awesome to lick that fresh hot creampie.
Here's a warm juicy creampie you can lick sweetie....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Raw fucking and creampies-screenshot_2016-06-27-05-05-37-1-1.jpg  

Last edited by florida hubby; 10-01-2017 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: miss spelled word

Old 10-01-2017, 05:42 PM

There is nothing better than a hot bareback fucking. Especially when my luver fills my pussy with his big load of cum....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Raw fucking and creampies-screenshot_2015-08-21-13-43-06-1-1-1-1.jpg  

Old 10-04-2017, 02:38 AM

Condoms suck.. but until you have that std test they're a tool.

I've been fucking white women almost 25 years now and I prefer creampieing the moms to be honest. Moms moan and just get so wet when you blast them full of the stuff. Plus they can ride on top of a big dick without passing out or bending it. Ouch.

But once the wife knows I'm std free I'm pumping gallons of it inside her. It's where it belongs why not let her have it?

I take supplements eat about 12 bananas a week.. drink lots of water and drink a lot of pineapple juice. Pineapple juice makes semen taste better a wife told me once.

Whenever a wife gets her tubes tied we organize a gangbang for her right after she heals up. So she can enjoy an end to birth control!!! The biggest one we ever did here in fort Sask outside Edmonton.. was 19 black guys basically fucked a 44 year old mother of 4 over the course of 5 days. Men were literally jerking off while fucking her just to get the sperm out.

For 5 days she bawled and came, cursed her husband swore at us... bitched about childbirth and just got soaking wet and sticky. At the end of each day guys fucking her had jizz sticking between hers and their stomachs. We went through 3 bottles of lube and she showered like 3 times a day. She had to or she'd fall off the bed. Het mattress was ruined but she kept it calling it her "victory matress" when pregnancy no longer controls her life.

We fucked her in basically every room of her house once the mattress was ruined. Stained her carpets in semen.. She said she'd clean it all when it was over. 19 men can produce a lot of sperm but it all went in her pussy. We lost count after 85 loads my best guess is she took under 100.

But yes I think creampieing white women is very important.. it builds their confidence, sex drive and helps her overcome a lot of bad sex from the past. You literally just wash it out of her womb and she laughs about how bad her sex life used to be.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennat25 View Post
Whats everyone thoughts on this? To me the only way to get fucked by a big bull cock is bareback, no condom. I love feeling that big raw cock deep inside of me, and I have getting creampied by young black studs. Too me there is nothing better than a young black bull filling me up with their seed. I finally convinced my little sister to try it as well as my cousin. Now they are both black cock lovers, and love getting creampied. My sister is has a boyfriend, but she makes him watch as a black stud fucks the hell out of her, lol. We also love creampie gangbangs with bbc. Whats your thoughts on this? I think its a waste to wrap those big night sticks with a rubber. Those cocks are meant to breed and seed white pussy.
Wow. You are sooo hot. Huge black cock is the biggest turn on! And they cum soooo much. I would love to let you drip his sperm all over my face after you cum so hard all over that gorgeous black cock. Share it with me! I would suck your clit until you jizz all over me!

Raw/creampies
Old 10-04-2017, 01:49 PM

Default Raw/creampies

Nothing beats the feeling of a "raw" cock in my pussy throbbing and filling me with cum. Then having my bf eagerly cleaning my pussy

Old 10-06-2017, 09:24 AM

I met with this sexy black couple once. I ate her pussy as her husband fucked her. When he unloaded in her I sucked her pussy clean. His cum mixed with her pussy juices was delicious. I can see why some cucks like to clean their wife's just fucked pussies....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Raw fucking and creampies-screenshot_2017-10-06-05-12-21-1.jpg  

Old 10-06-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I met with this sexy black couple once. I ate her pussy as her husband fucked her. When he unloaded in her I sucked her pussy clean. His cum mixed with her pussy juices was delicious. I can see why some cucks like to clean their wife's just fucked pussies....Becky
I've done this twice before allthough with white women after a bull fucked them and must agree black cock cum mixed with pussy juices is hot hot HOT😋 G