Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young Sluts vs. Milfs
Old 10-24-2011, 05:17 AM

Default Young Sluts vs. Milfs

Often I feel there's a sort of competition going on between older, married women competing for black men against young college sluts. Which would you think would win the battle?

Young Sluts vs. Milfs-normal_picture_36.jpg

Young Sluts vs. Milfs-raw.jpg

Young Sluts vs. Milfs-hair-pull.jpg

Young Sluts vs. Milfs-aaa.jpg

give me a mature
Old 10-24-2011, 08:16 AM

Default give me a mature

Hot ready to go.. she knows just what she wants and what she is doing MILF!!

Attachment 16396

Attachment 16397

Attachment 16398

Attachment 16399[/QUOTE]

a woman's point of view
Old 10-24-2011, 11:09 AM

Default a woman's point of view

Obviously I'm not neutral on this issue; I'm 42 and have been fucking Black Men for 11 years now. Every time I go out there to fuck, whether its to a bar or anywhere else, I know that I am competing against young sluts who are prettier than I am or have better bodies than I do. But I always manage to do OK, and here's why: Black Men just GET IT. They understand what sex means to a mature woman. See, white men seem to think that women don't really LIKE to fuck, that we just do it as a FAVOR to them, so they are all GRATEFUL and stuff. So what they do is "make love" to their women. That approach turns women like me OFF, big time. Black Men, on the other hand, know that women..mature women, anyway, LOVE to fuck, NEED to fuck. Notice I said FUCK, not "make love." We need to BE fucked, and we will do damn near anything we have to to make that happen. We will drop to our knees and suck Your dick without even knowing Your name; we will fuck You and all of Your friends and thank you for the privilege. We will take it up the ass and suck You clean afterwards. Orgasms are the best things in the world, and if a Man...or Men...will make us CUM, then we will usually do anything...and I do mean ANYthing...for Him. You can call me any names You want and I'll probably just cum harder. You can cum on my face or even piss on me....just so long as You put that magnificent cock in me and fuck me till i cum. that's all I ask.

Another thing is that women..white women anyway...get hornier and hornier as we age and mature. White men on the other hand become LESS sexual. So that drives us to seek of Black Men, and YOUNGER Black Men at that, to fuck. Its just a matter of nature.

Now, I'm sure its a real ego trip for a Black Stud to have an 18-year old nymphette impaled on His cock, with her drop-dead gorgeous face and her young tight svelte body, with boobs the size of volleyballs, screaming out her first real shattering orgasm, to stretch her holes out so most white boys she fucks will barely touch the sides, making her eyes roll back in her head when she cums for the 4th or 5th time during the same fuck. But I can offer Him so much more...experience...pure unbridled lust....no expectations of anything beyond this exact moment...acceptance....eagerness.....and pure gratitude. Fly ME, boys, You'll never regret it!

Last edited by jodired; 10-24-2011 at 11:59 AM..

MILFs versus Young Sluts, there is a Difference... MILF Does a Body Good...
Old 10-24-2011, 09:42 PM

Default MILFs versus Young Sluts, there is a Difference... MILF Does a Body Good...

Seriously, I think it just boils down to experience. Not just in sexual experience, but a maturer woman tends to know what she wants and desires mentally and physically, while younger girls 18-25 tend to be just looking to have an experience to write in their diary (which is cool). But sexy, attractive, confident older women have that "IT" shit, that turns me on personally. Then again I've always been attracted to women older than myself. Saw an older Georgian (Eastern Europe) couple last night. Husband probably in his 50's, business man but active and excited to see his wife pleasured, his wife, mid-upper 40's and fine (looks persian), exquisite brick body, ass, and eyes. Pussy melting with my touch. Moaning seductively but not screaming crazily. Their first time, and they've been married for 20 years. It was awesome. Love older women, but do enjoy a tight pussy too every now and then.
Attached Thumbnails
Young Sluts vs. Milfs-tnw.jpg  

Old 10-25-2011, 12:43 AM

Its a no brainer to me. The MILF's will win hands down. I have been 100% black only since I was 16 and even at the age of 30 now,,,, I can please any man better than any teeny bopper could dream of.....

Old 10-25-2011, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979 View Post
Its a no brainer to me. The MILF's will win hands down. I have been 100% black only since I was 16 and even at the age of 30 now,,,, I can please any man better than any teeny bopper could dream of.....
I don't know, Nikki. I've seen some drop-dead gorgeous young women out there who are as addicted to Black as I am. I'm bi enough that I can understand why a Black stud would want someone that pretty and that falt-out BUILT fawning over His cock. I just have to make up for it by being slutier than the young girls ever thought about being. I've learned to do things to a Man's dick that He won't soon forget. *G*

Old 10-25-2011, 02:30 AM

Im not a woman, nor black, but I myself prefer an older woman. Im in my mid 40's and still am attracted to the older sluts. They just seem to know what they want, and can either ask for it, or take it..

The young ones still need training. They dont know what they want, and if they do they dont have the experience to ask or take it. Plus if you try something new, like ass fucking, or cum swallowing, they tighten up and get grossed out..

The older ladies have been there and done that.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:49 AM

When I first saw this title I couldn't help but think Mortal Combat!

It's a no brainer for me! I prefer older women to date & fuck but it's weird cause I actually get turned on by older women dressing and trying to look younger!! It's a personal preference I have dated younger women and I regularly see younger women but for me nothing make my cock hornier than going on a date or meeting an older women knowing it's a night of pure raw fucking!!!!!

Winner Milfs!

Old 10-25-2011, 02:29 PM

I am 19 and my mom is 44. When we are out together she gets as many looks as I do. I think older men may desire younger women more and the younger guys desire the older women........ a matter of opposites attract. Older women do have the experience and maturity and younger women the more firm bodies, although I am not saying that older women can't have great bodies too. Either way, I think all women have opportunities for having fun and giving and receiving pleasure with black men.

Old 10-25-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
for me nothing make my cock hornier than going on a date or meeting an older women knowing it's a night of pure raw fucking!!!!!

Winner Milfs!

You know it baby!!!

Tags
black dicks, competing, milfs, young sluts