Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

To My Husband,
Old 10-28-2011, 10:10 PM

Default To My Husband,

Ron,
As you know I am too far away, and right now as I type, Mike is Flying in to stay with me for the weekend. I am so excited and wet right now. I cant seem to wait. I will keep you informed of the intensity and all the details of the weekend. Most of all, I will be enjoying Mikes wonder thick black cock, tonight till I pass out. In the morning, and all day. As much as we both can take it. I plan on even having him take me out and parade me around as his little white slut. Thank you for understanding and allowing this opertunity. Granted you might just be finding out after I send this text telling you to read this.... For the IR community, I will be posting all weekend of my glorious events and all the juicy details of me and Mike fucking... everywhere...

Last edited by Hotboots101; 11-25-2020 at 09:24 PM..

I created an account to respond
Old 10-29-2011, 12:47 PM

Default I created an account to respond

Ron Sexy BBC, me, with a sexy wife for bbc... hope you like it.... Anyway, So you made plans to have Mike come there and didn't want me to know till he was there huh.. Well, Sounds like my wife is going to be a little Black Cock slave for the weekend. Mike Congrats and enjoy my Wife. If you get a chance this women needs to be punished for keeping this, so Tear up that ass with that cock of yours too... Sounds like a punishment, but she will enjoy that too. Pics would be nice when you guys can make time for it..

interesting
Old 11-12-2011, 12:50 PM

Default interesting

Fuck that slut's ass raw ! I love all the low self-esteem white gals whose only concept of self-worth is to whore themselves to black men. A slut and a pig for nigger cock, the children must be so proud of mommy becoming a BBC slut........

Old 11-14-2011, 12:51 PM

dont mind him love to hear the gory details