Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut
Old 10-29-2011, 02:02 PM

Default Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut

Hi, guys it’s me Alicia the Puerto Rican BBC Slut. Just wanted to say that it will be 2 years in the new year on Feb 2012 since I started to get fucked by BLACK MEN, I must say I wish I would have started younger, I am 33 now and still young. Since I can remember I have always liked BLACK MEN and I can remember as far back as 11 years old liking the little black boys in my class and around my block and my parents since then telling me to stay away from the BLACK KIDS THEY ARE NO GOOD. Most Spanish homes are like that. What they don’t know is that the first guy I kissed was BLACK, the first guy to group me and stick 1 or 2 fingers in my Latina pussy was a BLACK GUY. And the first dick I ever felt in my hands was a BLACK DICK.

I almost got to suck that BLACK DICK but I heard my mother coming and never got the chance again. Till just last year in Feb of 2010 when I decided to do what I have always wanted to do for so long even if I was married and had to do it without my husband knowing. I am so happy to be a submissive BBC Slut I love BLACK MEN I love their attitude, bodies look and dick. A black man normally knows what he wants and goes for it.
I am the happiest I have ever been since I started to get fucked by my BLACK BULLS. My husband and I are not doing well at all even before I started to get fucked by BLACK MEN. And now even more so that I have been getting fucked by BLACK MEN. I cut my husband off back in March of 2011 he has not fucked me at all since then and I have also not sucked his little dick at all since then. He asked me why and I just say I need more.

I have told him a few times I wanted to have an open relationship where we get to see other people and he says no to me always. I need and want to be with BLACK MEN. I know I will eventually end up leaving my husband for a Dom tall strong hung BLACK MAN. If any BLACK GUYS want to hook up with me in the Tri-State NY, NJ, CT area let me know please. I am also still looking for a group of BLACK MEN looking for a submissive slut bitch like me to own and use me as a Gangbang Slut. Or a BLACK MAN that would not mind sharing me with other BLACK MEN.
Attached Thumbnails
Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut-mydc0364.jpg   Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut-mydc0370.jpg   Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut-mydc0375.jpg   Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut-mydc0378.jpg   Happy to be a Puerto Rican BBC Slut-mydc0381.jpg  

Old 10-29-2011, 06:19 PM

i'd love have the pleasure lick, suck, and hit it from the back!!!!

hey
Old 10-29-2011, 07:39 PM

Default hey

when are u gonna let me make u cum baby?

Tgtbt
Old 03-11-2012, 12:00 AM

Default Tgtbt

I just joined this site and so far not too impressed, although some of the pics of women are outrageous!

Old 03-11-2012, 02:26 AM

That was a great story about your journey to becoming a BBC slut. And shorty, you are sexy as fuck too. Any straight black man would be more than happy to fuck you into submission Alicia. Especially me had you cum to Florida. I like the fact that you did not hide the truth about the bigotry that many Latinos instill in their kids about black people and then smile in your face after. They know who they are. So I am glad to see you did not subscribe to their bigotry baby. And now here you have having the best time of your life all because you like your cock BIG and black and deep inside of you.

Last edited by m4272000; 03-14-2012 at 01:27 AM..

Old 03-11-2012, 03:04 AM

Smile

Alicia, you are very pretty and I'm glad you are finally happy

Latinas!
Old 03-11-2012, 12:56 PM

Default Latinas!

Me encanta follar las latinas por culo mami . . . di me esa culita (_*_)!!!

Old 03-11-2012, 06:31 PM

Iooking very hot. Hard and throbbing for you. I REALLY got to give you some notice before I come to the NY. I would smack that thick ass of yours real good.

Old 05-20-2012, 03:31 AM

i love these pictures. i'm in the nyc area myself. i would love to get a closer look.