Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dark Dick
Old 04-18-2013, 05:38 PM

Default Dark Dick

Absolutely the contrast is a major part of the turn on. I had a threesome once with this nasty older chick I stayed with for a while. She used to say Black men have an extra bone in their foot? I have no idea what that meant but she like to play so I didn't care. We answered an ad in a swingers magazine from a black dude swinging a huge fucking dick. We both wanted the guy to have a giant dick and very dark skinned. His ad pic made it hard to tell and forgot all about asking. So we agreed to just meet and say hi at a park a mile or so from our apartment. She got all slutted out and put on super red glossy lipstick. We had a few drinks and smoked a touch and went there to meet him. He was very dark and my girl had his dick in her hand 30 seconds later. We were cool so I told him to follow us, She got in his car and they followed me. What the fucks that about. I was all about seeing those shiney red lips sliding up and down his giant black dick. We go to the apartment and this guy cant get her lips of his cock so he can get out of the car. Me and her had qute a few threesomes and I always joined in..
Not that night, I was in a trance with the hardest dick I ever had watching these two fuck and suck. Those red lips slowly sliding up and down his big dick was hot as hell. He banged the shit out of her four an hour and shot a big ass load on her face and tits. we all got a little high and he banged her again. Super sexy for the girl to be lily white, bright red hair, and shiney red lips. And the guy to be very dark skinned (and have a giant shaved dick). she was such a fucking whore, I love it.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:27 AM

I'm sorry Babe, I missed you, but I did rid my inbox of a few messages, so I shoud be good. And Racerx, nice story(if its real). the contrast between a lily white woman and deep DARK ebony toned dude is always smoking hot. So ladies if you got a story like that, post it here, or if you all just want to say how much you love very DARK skin guys, post anyway.

DARK Ebony cock lovers
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 PM

Default DARK Ebony cock lovers

LADIES, tell me what you think about the solid, Dark toned, muscular guys. Let me hear from you, be you Asian/Indian, Arab, black, Latina, white, Native. It doesn't matter all beauties reply

Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 AM

So Ladies come on and post

Ladies
Old 04-29-2013, 07:53 PM

Default Ladies

Come on give me something

Dark black guys
Old 05-08-2013, 06:14 PM

Default Dark black guys

Ladies your thoughts

Finally a response
Old 05-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Default Finally a response

Thank you Amy, I thought I was being ignored and forgotten. As many white and light skin ladies on here, there should be way more DARK Ebony skin tone lovers posting. Come on ladies, I like to respond and make a conversation

u like
Old 05-09-2013, 05:48 PM

Default u like

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy30 View Post
I love very dark
amy am med dark would like to communicate with you

Old 05-09-2013, 11:34 PM

Looking for more DARK black stud loving Ladies.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:00 AM

I believe white women were made to be with Black men ... for eons! Personally, that is where my heart is and the only men I date are Black ... not all women feel this way and that is their decision. More of his sweet chocolaty-ness for me!