Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-01-2012, 12:38 AM

I kinda like dakrer skin but it's not that important

Old 05-01-2012, 03:06 AM

A gorgoues black man is still a gorgeous black man..light..dark..or anything in between.. Close ur eyes..they feel the same.. No matter the skin colour..

Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 AM

I know it is all in the mind but I do get turned on by really dark athletic looking guys and as they say " the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice" !

Old 05-01-2012, 07:15 AM

.What's important to me is the person.

the blacker the better''
Old 05-01-2012, 12:48 PM

Default the blacker the better''

i love the contrast of jet black & my pale white skin it looks so damb good togather in hot raw sex! so give me the very dark meat please''

Old 05-01-2012, 10:01 PM

the darker the better.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:55 PM

So far the replies are promising, but still I know there are more ladies on here that adhere strictly to the very dark skin guys only. Lets here from all of you.

White woman.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:01 AM

Default White woman.

First of all, black people set our standards of asthetic in beauty. Secondly, I may be in the least liked or lusted on this site. I bet I'll get some of you white women. But, that fact is, is that I know a lot of brothers, both light like me, and really dark brothas, and we all get a lot of white woman. I mean A LOT! Now some people on here might not want to believe that light skinned brothas are beautiful, but we are. I AM. I'll put my looks and skin color up against any brother no matter what his skinned tone is. Light skinned brothas in here, don't let these women on this site make you feel like you're not attractive. They don't set our beauty, WE DO! I'm on about 3 to 4 different sites, and out of 300 woman that will appraoch me on any given site...the VAST majority are WHITE women. A hot man is a hot man, no matter what. Now, the women that have given their opinion on here and think that Im not attractive...you're entitled to your opinion. But you are a minority. White women do give us lighter brothas love, it just seems as though this site is in a vacuum. The bottom line is this, long after some white women think that dark brothas aren't in anymore, and light brothas are in, or whatever...WE BOTH will be DA SHIT. Cause black people period, ARE BEAUTIFUL. Point blank.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureulike View Post
Redbones or light skins get plenty of white women. shit the rich and snobby only fuck with them. or the girls that are scared of fucking with dark skinned men, they jjump to u guys 1st. lol ive seen it all my life. can't bring a dark man home cuz parents will trip. so they focus on lighter shades. so dont trip, they're more likely to approach u in public over me.
OMG! GREAT point! Preach bro! PREACH! SCHOOL EM!! LOL I Love it! I've seen it too FIRST hand! I've had woman who's families in rich as hell, and I've heard from their mouths that they don't like dark skinned brothas. I hate that it's like that, but it is. You're right.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsTats View Post
A gorgoues black man is still a gorgeous black man..light..dark..or anything in between.. Close ur eyes..they feel the same.. No matter the skin colour..
Especially when we're pounding that ass!