Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Unfuck
Old 11-15-2011, 01:44 PM

Default Unfuck

My wife and I have been married 23 years. About five years ago I asked her to fantasize about a black man fucking her this went on for about two years. We went out one night and I told her that I wanted a black man to cum in her pussy and that I wanted to fuck her when he was finished that made her hot and she agreed. We drove around untill we found a black man to fuck her. After that night we continued to find black men to fuck her and this went on for months but anyway it got to the point where she started meeting black men behind my back. That hurts. We are still together and on most weekend we go out looking for her a black man. Sometimes I wish we could un fuck it all.

hot wife or cheating slut?
Old 01-28-2012, 04:44 PM

Default hot wife or cheating slut?

After your husband told you what for him would have to be rules, hide your escapade was a already cheating on him.
It 'even worse than he'd love to be a cuckolded and you're denying him this pleasure.
Cuckold's livestyle is all above an erotic game into the couple and your hus had done his steps to lead you there without your support.
Meet your lover behind his back would be have an affair, pure and simple.
This is clear to Mr. X who has already told you that does not want your husband around.
You have to decide whether to become your cucky's hot wife or the cheatilg slut you already are.

love to have my wife taken by bbc
Old 01-28-2012, 06:11 PM

Default love to have my wife taken by bbc

it wouldn't matter if i'm with her or not if she gets taken by a big black cock great no rules just take that big cock when and where ever she can i would just like to get her out to get in a situation to make it happen open for suggestions in pa

Fantasy VS reality
Old 01-28-2012, 07:29 PM

Default Fantasy VS reality

My wife and I have been together for 25 years, have always had a very exciting love life between us and it didn't matter if it was in the middle of the night or on a Saturday afternoon she was always ready if I was . We have always been open and honest with each other about anything and everything without limitation . It was a Saturday afternnoon about 10 years ago, she and I were getting ready for a sexual tryst before getting ready to go to dinner . She was very relaxed after having a few drinks as was I and out of know where I asked her if she had ever been with a black guy or ever wanted to be ? She openly admitted that she had thought about it some years ago because a guy from work kept hitting on her but it never went any place between them ... I asked if she might still be interested in being with a Black guy and she responded that she has not given it a thought for a since and now that we are together even if she did it would never happen . I told her that I would like to see her with another man, after she got over the shock she asked me what brought than on ..? I explained that she is very sexy, extremely sensual, likes oral sex and is good at it and I would like to see her with another man just for kicks . She instantly said "No Way" and that its not going to happen so forget about it . Later that same afternoon while laying in the bed after we made love, I tried to get back on the subject that I proposed earlier in the day and expanded on it to include the part where I wanted the other man to be a Black Guy, she looked at me and asked if I was going crazy then got up and headed for the showers ... We got ready and went to our favorite place for dinner and she asked me again where the hell did this idea come from .? I told her that I loved her so much that I didn't want her to be deprived if there was anything she wanted and assured her that it was not to fracture our relationship in any way shape or form . She seemed to be at least willing to talk about it as we were on the way home and afterwords when we got home . She looked me straight in the eyes and told me she loved me and was not interested with my indecent proposal .

The next morning as we had breakfast I couldn't help but notice that she took the time to put on a little touch of make up before coming in to eat, just the way I like it . She asked me again where did the idea of her being with a Black guy come from and I told her I was just thinking out loud and reacting to sexuality that was in the air at the time .My wife is very sexy, 5'2, 135#'s with nice legs, more than ample breasts, pale skin and a natural Red head though she can't prove that any longer thansk to me . We were sitting by the pool in our back yard having a drink and she asked if I wanted to see her with a Black guy as some sort of fantasy or something ? I told her that would be one of the reasons and the fact that she thought about it and never acted on it in the past is the other one . She then asked how we would go about setting it up and making sure we didn't get connected with some weirdo type guy . I told her that I know what type of people she likes being as we have been together for so long and I would meet with a few guys to check things out and make sure they were not some crazies . She said if thats what I wanted to do then go ahead but make sure they are stand up guys .

I met with 5 different guys over the next couple of weeks and she had not brought it up again , then asked if I met them and what did I think ? I told her that in reality I figured she would like any one of 3, (that 2 would not ) of them and suggested she talk to each one of them on the phone just to see what she thinks . She did talk to each one of them and asked them questions that she was interested in knowing about them, then she looked at me and said they all seem like alright guys that I should make the choice for her . I talked to each one of the 3 Guys the following week and asked what they thought ? Two of them were really interested and not doing the jive talk BS that the 3 rd guy broke into as we talked . I told the two that I would be in touch, that it would have to be on a Saturday afternoon and we can meet at a nicer Hotel lounge to see what happens . I told my wife that I had talked to both of the guys who I thought would work out and how the 3rd guy just started acting stupid and ignorant on the phone . She said that she didn't want to get involved with anyone that I thought might be trouble . I told her I was going to set things up for the following Saturday if she was alright with that , she said she was fine if thats what I want to do . I told her if she is not interested we will drop it and forget it , she then told me it was against her better judgement but set it up . I called the guy (Ken) who I figured she would get along with the best and asked him if the next Saturday was okay with him and he responded that it was not a problem . I told him where we would meet and the time and he was in agreement , then I told her . she all of a sudden seemed to be turned on by the idea and let me know by getting on the floor in front of me and giving me the best blow job she had ever given me . We talked about what was going to happen and she said this was recreational in nature and not like an intimate date and she didn't want to have to act like it was ... I told her to act anyway she was comfortable with and go from there ...

The next Saturday we got up and were sitting having coffee and I asked if she was ready for what was going to happen later today and she said as long as everybody knows that anyone of us can pull the plug at anytime before, during if anything got out of hand or uncomfortable for anyone involved . She started getting ready and kept asking me if this looked okay and does that look okay etc. I assured her that she looked lovely and not to worry . I had laid out a short black mini dress, some thigh highs and some heels, she asked what about under ware and I told her she won't need it and will look fine . She had a couple of "Bloody Mary's" to relax her a little before we headed off to meet and the hotel . We got there before Ken did and sat down to have a drink at the bar, there were several guys checking her out and she asked me if she looked okay and I told her absolutely and even those other guys think so . She just smiled and asked what if Ken don't show up ..? I told her not to worry he will be there . She and I were talking and in walks Ken, I waved for him to come over and he was obviously pleased with what he saw sitting there next to me that was going to occupy his afternoon . We moved to a table outside for a little more privacy and to get away from the guys who continued galking as her and asking her to dance or if she wanted a drink and so on . We talked for the better part of an hour and she got up to use the ladies room, I asked Ken what he thought and all he said was "Oh Yeah for sure" . When she got back Ken excused himself to go and use the mens room, i asked her what she thought and she said he seems like a very nice guy, I interjected "nice enough to fuck all afternoon" and she yes that she thought so . Ken got back from the mens room and I told him and her that I would go and secure a room so we can let the party begin and they both said that would be fine . My wife was flashing Ken a little bit (lot of Leg) as we sat at the table and he was really turned on to the whole thing and what was going to happen ... I took my wife up to the room whild Ken waited for me to come and get him, I asked my wife if she was alright with this and she said she was if I was . She brought a little fuck me outfit with just in case so she said she wanted to change and try to relax a little bit, then she said to go and get Ken and take my time but don't take too long . Ken and I got on the elevator to the floor where the room was and I asked him if he was okay with this, he said "more than okay", thats for sure . I opened the door and my wife was sitting in a shorter black dress that she had on before and was looking extremely sexy showing a lot of leg and a smile on her face . I went to sit down and told Ken to go and sit by my wife and he did, she asked him what he was thinking and he responded that he was "hoping this was not a dream" we all got a little chuckle out of that . My wife put Kens hand on her leg and told him that she loves to have her legs rubbed which he did and was rubbing over the thigh highs in no time, she got up and led him to the bed and undid his belt and let the pants fall to the floor as she took his 10 plus inch cock into her mouth after asking me again if I was okay with this . They were like two kids in heat sucking, fucking, you name it and they did it, she even let him take her in the ass which she was okay with but not her favorite place . This went on for almost an hour before Ken got off the first time, then she sucked him hard again and right back at it until he got off 3 times and she got off 6 plus times that afternoon . It was about 4 hours fater it all started and Ken said he was drained by would be happy to stay the night and hit that again in the morning, I told him that he has enough for one day that I would be calling him . My wife got on her knees in front of me and thanked me for letting this happen and proceeded to give me another blow job like never before, I nutted in her mouth as usual and we got ready to head out and back to our house, . I asked her how she was and what she thought she replied " that she was going to do that again" and we did many times over . We stopped it about 5 years ago because thats what she wanted to do but it was fun while it lasted .So Yes be carefull what you wish for because with any luck you might get it .

Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 PM

I think you forgot part of the fantasy. Him!! From the sounds of it, it always involved him being there. As for me and my wife. If the guy has a problem with me being there and part of it he can move on find someone else.

Honesty is the best policy
Old 01-31-2012, 07:28 PM

Default Honesty is the best policy

Leigh is absolutely right ...

Old 02-04-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wife View Post
For the last15 years of our marriage, my husband and I have been talking about me making love to another man. This threesome fantasy is part of our normal love making routine and is discussed at almost every opportunity. It a great fantasy and almost always involves interracial sex. Yet through all the years, we had never progressed enough in making it a reality to discuss any specific details or boundary limits. We didn’t because honestly I never intended anything to happen, ever.

However, six weeks ago the perfect opportunity arose suddenly and my husband was not with me. I was having dinner alone and struck up a conversation with the only other person in a nearly empty restaurant, which happened to be a black gentleman. Now I didn’t start the topic, but it turned to sex, flirtations were exchanged and a proposition was made. We were both far from our homes, he was well build, good looking, friendly, wanted me (a big turn-on). This was the opportunity that we had fantasized about for so many years and I did not have much time to decide. I slipped away and tried to call my husband a couple times to get permission, but I was unable to reach him. I had to make a snap decision and I did.

It was very discrete and most of all I felt safe. I didn’t have any reservations nor feel guilty as I thought about my husband throughout the entire experience and I made a special effort to accomplish a mental checklist of all our favorite scenarios and positions. I really felt like my husband was directing my actions even though he was not present. I didn’t hold anything back and it exceeded all my expectations. I awoke the next morning extremely excited and I couldn’t wait to get home and tell my husband about everything!

It was 2 days before we were alone and in a setting where I could 'confess'. I was about to burst with excitement and expected the same from him. I started to tell him about the affair in a hypothetical way and hinted that I may have already taken the next step. And that is where the problem started. According to my husband, IF we were to go though with it, he had some ‘rules’ that we had not discussed previously nor of which was I aware. It seems that (1) I did not have permission to find a partner on my own (2) he had to be present when it happened (3) we couldn’t kiss and (4) we had to use a condom. All of these rules I had already violated. The more I hinted at the possibility of me taking a lover alone, the more he insisted on the ‘rules’. So I couldn’t tell him about the encounter although I am not sure I could have given him any more clues.

I decided that I would just pretend it didn’t happen and let things go back to the way they were before. Albeit my fantasies were now actually memories, but he didn’t have to know.

But ever since, it is very awkward having sex with my husband. We still talk about the fantasy. I am extremely turned on by the memories. He is more interested now that we had our talk and wants to plan something. This has really created a dilemma. First of all the affair was a blast and I really, really would love to do it again. I have talked with X, yes we exchanged contact information, and he is willing to repeat it, but without my husband present.

X is comming to town soon and I am going to be with him. I would like to share this with my husband, but I am very afraid of how he will react. I will probably just hook up with X solo. On the surface that sounds like the safest bet but I don’t like the idea of cheating and it doesn’t solve the awkward sex with my husband. As for the option of doing nothing and going back to just talking about it, I tried that for a six weeks now and it just doesn’t work. I want to sleep with X again. No, I am going to sleep with X again.

If your my husband and I know you look at this site, I have this to say:
I know I should feel guilty, but you been asking me to do this for 15 years. Now that I have had an interracial affair and I loved it, you want to change the rules after the fact. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. As for your rules: (1) You don't get to choose my lover, I've already found one. (2) I am willing to share with you every little detail, but you cannot be present. (3) We will kiss passionately. It's called making love. (4) I know we should be using condoms, but he is married and V-safe. Hell our favorite fantasy was of me riding a Big Black Cock bareback and having him cum inside me; so whats the big deal now? It is still a big turn on for me and even better in real life.

And

If you are some married guy (or woman whos husband is) trying to talk his white wife into fucking some black man, make sure you discuss the all the rules ahead of time. Sooner or later, an opportunity will arrise. I never saw it coming. She might just do it and ,sorry, you can't un-fuck someone.
1. Your husband and you had a threesome fantasy, not a you cheating on him fantasy. Theres a huge difference.

2. Its called making love.. whos your husband again? Youre deviating far from a sexual relationship there

3. You slipped away a few times to try n reach your husband and get permission?
Alone the sound of that, and you doing it "cause" you couldnt reach him, along with the attitude you project trough the rest of the text shows that you'd have done it anyways, even if you had reached him and he would have denied it, you'd have made up a hypocritical reasoning again to justify your selfishness.

Cheating is one of the worst things to do, and women like you are the reason why females are being looked down upon.
Im hoping youre cash-loaded so your husband can get a nice chunk when he divorces you.

Old 02-04-2012, 06:58 PM

Get with the act girl - the fantasy would have been "He would like to SEE you with another man" not go and have an affair - It doesnt take much intelligence to read between the lines here. You just helped yourself withoput thinkingabout your hubby and I am certain the fantasy whenever was not about you having a secret assignation behind his back but an open threessome that you could both enjoy.

He didn't change the rules they existed already betwen you both - it was a 3some fantasy not a 2some affair. Never has anyone with that kind of fantasy said it was ok to have an affair.

The other thing is, from years of experience, it is usual for an honest woman knowing her man shares the fantasy to share the fact that an opportunity has arisen and plan to TOGETHER. Dont give me the story that you could not have gone nad given him a call and just checked it WAS ok? Then at least he had the opportunity to say NO which is only fair??

Apart from all this it looks a bit like a guy posting the message not a real wife - well one who loves her husband and wants to make it work at least.

Have fun

Circumstances Change
Old 03-16-2012, 06:29 PM

Default Circumstances Change

I think the other aspect of this fantasy, is that if you progress to reality you may find out that even though rules are set they may not hold. Sex is such an intimate, emotional and powerful experience that even the most disciplined person/s will crack during the deed. So, if you have a rule of say, no kissing, but you as the woman are in missionary and loving what you are feeling and the man starts kissing you, are you going to turn your head away? It's doubtful. I guess i've learned that this is the most "dangerous" part of fulfilling this fantasyl

another song
Old 04-16-2012, 09:15 AM

Wink another song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils_advocate View Post
This situation had absolutely nothing to do with your husband, so stop trying to justify it in some morbib way. The fantasy is technically role playing with a fictious person in the room. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah take myself way too seriously blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .
Devils Advocate

This information is my opinion from a different perspective and nothing more. Do with it as you will.
If it aint broke then Don't Fix it . seriously women had to endure so much hardships and this not being one of them. So Don't worry be Happy