Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife always get attention
Old 08-31-2009, 03:28 PM

Default wife always get attention

for years my wife has always rec. attention from other men when we go out.at times men will come up and talk to her and when i come around they tell me what a lucky man i am to have her.recently she danced with a black guy(first time)and got a look in her eyes that i never saw before.now she seems to be flirting with black guys more and i have seen her staring at black cock.we have been back to the club where she danced with him several times and she has begun to dress pretty slutty at times.the sex is always more vocal after these trips to the club but what am i getting into??

Last edited by marconn; 09-02-2009 at 02:05 PM..

Old 09-19-2009, 04:31 AM

I think you are ready to ask her if she would like to fuck a bbc - You are obviously interested in her doing it otherwise why would you be on this site. Tell her she can fuck a black guy only if you get to watch her and take photos of them. Show her this site and wait for her response. Go for it brother and share the photos

Old 09-19-2009, 12:06 PM

My wife also became interested in black men from dancing at a club. One night we just went to a club that had a lot of single black men. My wife was so turned on by all of the attention she received. Take wilddan69's advice. Introduce her to this site. The pics and videos get my wife so hot. We are in the process now of finding someone. Good luck with your situation.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:36 PM

I say go for it!

marconn
Old 11-20-2009, 05:47 PM

Default marconn

this is how it started with me, i was out with a group of work friends and we went into a Rnb club as you can imagine it was full of black men, i had only a short white tight fitting dress on and the guys were eyeing me up left right and centre, i danced with loads that night and each one of them wanted to fuck me, each time i danced i felt there huge dicks pressing against my ass and from that moment i wanted to fuck black men, they are just so sweet and sexy baby...
id let your wife go on her own with some friends, let her decide on her own, if she come s back home early then the scene's not right for her, but if shes late or dosnt come back at all, then maybe you might have to get used to her wanting more black cock often hope this helps xx

Could be a dream come true.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:39 PM

Cool Could be a dream come true.

All the above have spoke truth. I believe this could be a dream come true or your worst nightmare. This is something you must sit down and really think about. A lot of guys think how hot it would be to see/hear about their women with black/other men till it happens. Take a long time to look into yourself and your marriage before taking the plundge. Some times fantasy should be just that....now as a black man if you and she do decide to explore this i would ask that you take lots of pictures and video.