Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ideas
Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 PM

Default Ideas

How about T-shirts for men and women that say:

My other girlfriend is WHITE

My other girlfriend is BLACK

My other boyfriend is WHITE

My other boyfriend is BLACK

My husband is WHITE my kids are HALF WHITE

Store Diversity
Old 11-11-2011, 11:18 PM

Default Store Diversity

@Mustang Alley--->My sincere apologies for our closed minds. We are open to all ideas so I would like to retract my one-sided train of thought, as you stated as being not cool...Dee Dee just came up with the idea,out of the blue but, now we truly see the market demographic is even more diverse than we first envisioned... swingers, sluts, men, women, black, white, sexual orientation, cuckoldry, etc...We are open to all feedback....writing code for the webpage ASAP.....All feedback is welcome

Old 11-13-2011, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowjack989 View Post
@Mustang Alley--->My sincere apologies for our closed minds. We are open to all ideas so I would like to retract my one-sided train of thought, as you stated as being not cool...Dee Dee just came up with the idea,out of the blue but, now we truly see the market demographic is even more diverse than we first envisioned... swingers, sluts, men, women, black, white, sexual orientation, cuckoldry, etc...We are open to all feedback....writing code for the webpage ASAP.....All feedback is welcome
Now that's cool!!! I'm glad that you realized there was a problem with your plan and corrected it.

Yay!! Candy for EVERYONE!!! lol

Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 PM

This sounds like a great idea and I got a shit load of ideas myself! However this store is doomed to fail before it's even opened! But I won't talk from a business perspective and rip it to shreds, instead I'll encourage it and suggest some ideas!!!

Neck choker neckless. With a hanging spade pennant! Same thing again but more bondage wise! Leather neck choker neckless with writing on it! "trophy girl", BBC, "Danny's girl" etc......

To be honest I just love a woman wearing neck chokers lol! But most women wouldn't be confident enough to wear it in public, which in my opinion is why this shop is doomed

Old 11-13-2011, 11:13 PM

I agree with the statement of them not wearing things like this except on special behind the doors fun..........So you do have a valid point...mmmmmm..Thinking

Last edited by lowjack989; 11-13-2011 at 11:20 PM..

Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
Neck choker neckless. With a hanging spade pennant! Same thing again but more bondage wise! Leather neck choker neckless with writing on it! "trophy girl", BBC, "Danny's girl" etc......

Totally have to agree that chokers are sexy... OMG you want one that says "Danny girl"? lol.. Better order plenty for your fan club..

Old 11-14-2011, 08:19 AM

Wink

Wow my own fan club! An army of White girls & women wearing neck chokers! This could be a new trend! Like the smiley face acid t-shirts or when people started stealing VW badges cause the beastie boys wore then on chains!

I'm to modest n humble to have a fan club, but if I did? You know you'd be the only girl wearing a neck choker neckless that says "Danny's Girl" on it!!

Kiss, kiss, wink, wink alley! Lol

Old 11-14-2011, 12:23 PM

good one t shirt would be "ITS OK HUBBY UNDERSTANDS" "MY HUBBY IS WHITE BUT MY MAN IS BLACK!"

Ideas
Old 11-14-2011, 08:43 PM

Default Ideas

T-shirts?

My husband makes love to me,
BLACK MEN fuck me

Every white woman should have a
BLACK HOLE

It's OK, my hubby is the cameraman!

BBC creampie for supper,,,,,,,AGAIN?

Old 11-15-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post

I'm to modest n humble to have a fan club, but if I did? You know you'd be the only girl wearing a neck choker neckless that says "Danny's Girl" on it!!

Kiss, kiss, wink, wink alley! Lol
Well now, does this mean that you have had a change of heart about redheads? Hmm? Or you just making a exception for me? Wow the only one wearing your name? Well now don't I feel special. Hmm cant see them making just one necklace for me with your name on it but I have seen other necklaces that say DADDYS GIRL is that close enough? lol..