Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

what music do you fuck to?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:18 AM

Default what music do you fuck to?

This is for both Black Men and white women. Men what music do you like to have on tin the background when You have a horny white woman begging for Your cock? When You are slamming Your huge cock into her mouth..or her pussy....or her ass? Women...what music makes you go down on Your knees, open your mouth and take in a total strangers cock? What makes you spread your legs for a Man who has a bigger dick tha you have even seen before? What are you hearing when Black Men pump their cum all over your face?

Old 11-15-2011, 10:21 AM

can't get enough of your love baby ........Barry white I'm on my knees in a heart beat

Old 11-15-2011, 06:49 PM

I don't have a specific tune!!! But I think music is about taste & moods!

Mary J Blige - family affair, great bass & rhythm!

Motörhead - ace of spades! Just a mental 2 minute thrash track, made for fast hard fucking!!

Lionel Ritchie any of his songs just talk a woman to bed! Except dancing on the ceiling!

To be fair i'de put a celine dion track on for the right girl!

Here's something from my collection I had so much sex to this track, Sway by Bic Runga( I think that's her name) from the American pie sound track!!

Old 11-16-2011, 12:17 PM

Barry White and Lionel Ritchie seem more like "seduction" music, when i get in a motel room with Black Men i don't need to be seduced. i'm ready to fuck and am usually undressed before the Men are. but when They are pounding me i've grown to like gansta rap, songs that tell the world that i'm a bitch and a ho.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 AM

John Legend makes me melt

Music for Black Men to fuck white women
Old 04-14-2012, 05:22 PM

Default Music for Black Men to fuck white women

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
Barry White and Lionel Ritchie seem more like "seduction" music, when i get in a motel room with Black Men i don't need to be seduced. i'm ready to fuck and am usually undressed before the Men are. but when They are pounding me i've grown to like gansta rap, songs that tell the world that i'm a bitch and a ho.
Girl, I have to agree with you! Classic Motown with an older man (esp. Lou Rawls,) but first it was Rap, and now Gangsta Rap for the young guys. I still love the hard-driving beat of the '90s rap, my favorite was This Beat Is Hot by BG the Prince of Rap. In fact, I was impregnated to that very song! Bred black at the age of 37 by BG!! Yes, I had the baby and she is 14 now . . .
really being fucked to music is lovely!
Pamela Elaine

Old 09-08-2012, 08:04 AM

I knew a cute sister girl that loved pink floyd to fuck too---man i thought that was soo fucking cool especially animals or shine on u crazy diamond- woww smooth sexy and cool -barry white(love is the icon album) thats shit gets me going gets me flowing... Is cool...prince 'i am the one and anastasia-guy -i wanna get with you--arron hall'the truth" wowowow i can fuck and make love all night if that album cums on...some smooth house music can really get me going...not much for rap though biggy;s one more chance the music gets me in a certain mode/mind set to fuck and foxy brows " i need you "-cuz its soo fucking smooth--but if a babe wants to be treated like a slutty azz hoe...just tell me -and we will not need any music for that-- but remember 'you asked for it bitch" lol...

Nature's Music
Old 09-08-2012, 04:18 PM

Default Nature's Music

I often find music and sounds in the background to be a distraction. I remember one time when I was hunchin' off on my girlfriend and the bed was just making too much squeaking noise! I stopped so that I could tighten the wing nuts! Hahaha ! So, I often like to just create "my own music" . . . you know . . . when the booty starts makin' that clappin' sound Cuz that's what happens when bodies start slappin' From doin' the wild thang

Live
Old 09-08-2012, 04:31 PM

Default Live

What ever music I like to play the live album version that way I get an applause ever 3 minutes or so......LOL

Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I remember one time when I was hunchin' off on my girlfriend and the bed was just making too much squeaking noise! I stopped so that I could tighten the wing nuts.

Oh no Shug, that's when you move it to the floor!! fix that thing later. You dont even have to miss a thrust, just reach and pull Her to the floor.. Lol