Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Women...do you like it when...
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 AM

Default Women...do you like it when...

a Black Man is fucking you and He makes you say how little and pathetic your husband's dick is and what a lousy lover he is and how he never makes you cum? i really do love my husband and i've come to realize that it isn't his fault that his penis is 2-3" long when hard and thinner than most tampons and that he never lasted more than a few seconds and that he cannot get an erection at all anymore (surgery from prostate cancer). None of that is his fault! But Black Men are always making me say it, tell Them how superor Their cock is. i always tell myself that i won't do it this time, that i will just fuck this amazing cock and cum and not say those things, but then the Men get me close to cumming and They start demanding that i say stuff like that and the words just come gushing out of me. i mean, when i am on the verge of cumming i will say ANYthing to get off, to keep Him fuckign me. i would confess to any crime, agree to any bargain, blurt out any words at all just to get me over the edge. so i say it...i scream out that my husbands dick is small and worthless...that the Men fucking me are like Gods....that i love Their cocks....that i will do anything for them....

are other women like that? or do you enjoy saying those things about your white partners?

just wondering

cock problem
Old 11-22-2011, 01:39 PM

Default cock problem

Sounds like you have a problem ... The BBC that we are involved with has a smaller cock than I do but it fits inside of her without the pain she experiances when she and I have sex ...
Personally, I like to see the contrast in color as they get it on ...

Women do you like it when..
Old 11-22-2011, 03:59 PM

Default Women do you like it when..

I always verbally degrade and humiliate my husban's size and love making ability when I am being serviced by my Black Bull. It is not me but for him. He is one of those cuckold's that loves this type of humiliation and I certainly accomodate his desires. Hubby loves it and so does my Bull.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifemarg View Post
I always verbally degrade and humiliate my husban's size and love making ability when I am being serviced by my Black Bull. It is not me but for him. He is one of those cuckold's that loves this type of humiliation and I certainly accomodate his desires. Hubby loves it and so does my Bull.
I guess I should explain; my husband is NEVER present when i fuck Black men; in fact he doesn't even know I'm doing it. He is old, naive, and impotent. I just feel badly when i say those things about him, even though theya re all true. I do love him and don't want to degrade him even if he doesn't even know its happening.

That's not necesary
Old 11-23-2011, 04:07 PM

Default That's not necesary

It's not necesary use hard word to humilliate him.
My wife had had a black boyfriend 8 years older than her. He was petite and he hadn't a big dick. My wife told me that he had normal size penis but not big.
Despite this, he could make her cum quickly, already in one minute and sometimes in less than this.
When we saterted to get sex, I couldn't make my wife cum in less than 10 or 20 minutes, so my wife told me that her ex boyfriend could make her reach her orgasm quickly.
He used to make her the love in missionary position. As he was shorter than her, his head stayed near her breasts, so he could lick them at the same time they were fucking.
My wife turned crazy of pleasure in that moment and couldn't resist more than one minute without cum. She wrapped her legs around his back giving him a deeper penetration to make him immediatly.
Several times I told her that her ex boyfriend was a real first class male and I've admired his virility and potential during years.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
I guess I should explain; my husband is NEVER present when i fuck Black men; in fact he doesn't even know I'm doing it. He is old, naive, and impotent. I just feel badly when i say those things about him, even though theya re all true. I do love him and don't want to degrade him even if he doesn't even know its happening.
Then why do it? Oh yea for this reason. "i mean, when i am on the verge of cumming i will say ANYthing to get off"

Simple, If ya feel guilty afterwards then STOP doing it...

Old 12-02-2011, 05:19 AM

My husband would agree with you... part of the turn on is the contrast of black against white. Altho, He is smaller than the black men I fuck {as He watches}, He is my Dom so I would NEVER humiliate Him in that way, unless He requires such of me. To date He hasn't. Altho, afterwards, we it is just us... I am not allowed to cleanup in any way until after He fucks me, & during that private time He will demand that I describe the bigger black cocks that go into me & He wants to hear the humiliating details

Old 12-28-2011, 03:59 PM

most of my chocalte lovers the pleaure is so intense I am the one how is most verbal,ie moaning or demanding more fucking>I am usaully the one one that talks about his bbsilky cock and how good it feels! He usaully say like you like my BBC! I moan oh yes.. this makes his cock even harde and then he continues on pleasing me He d oesn't have wast of have much time for long speeches,When its time to cum I the one talks about how much I love his BBC And how i need to feel him explode in my pussy followed by nibbling on his ears,strokking his nipples brathing heay in is ear giggling and begging for him to cum ! {Maria}
The expression of Maria the way her body reacts to his lovemaking skills the sound of his low voce telling her how sexy she is, his grunts and groans,Maria,s giggles and moans both speak to and demonstrate the turn on of A BBCnot humilation,

For us its the contrast in color and size and lovemaking skill BBC are very romantic yet taboo ,they are about long sessins of sex,perfect for women because we have multiple orgasims,combine this with another love BBC or Husbands and you have one hot night!

Last edited by thunderball; 12-28-2011 at 04:10 PM..