Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-05-2011, 03:11 AM

I've taken an arm up mine so yes I would and I always prepare myself so A2M is fine and indeed a proper form of worship.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
All points well taken and accepted.. Just remember.

Judge not unless lest ye be judge .
Glad u like the pic papi

Old 12-05-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I've taken an arm up mine so yes I would and I always prepare myself so A2M is fine and indeed a proper form of worship.
Thank You Bullballslover. glad to know I am not alone on this one..

@kismet. Anytime baby.

Rimming
Old 12-07-2011, 10:07 AM

Default Rimming

i want to rim your ass
Attached Thumbnails
Ass To Mouth-l4cojbochywy.jpg   Ass To Mouth-2091083347.jpg   Ass To Mouth-572_1000.jpg  

Old 12-11-2011, 04:57 PM

I do ass to mouth also. It turns a guy on to cum in my ass and then let me finish him off with my mouth. I enjoy it and I know the guys do too.

serving Blacks
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 AM

Default serving Blacks

i believe as a white slut it is my duty to offer my holes to BBC
and if He wants me ick him clean after using my ass ... i will obey
even if the taste is not always exiting

Old 12-12-2011, 02:09 PM

Your right, I had sex with and older black man before. One day he was asking me to clean his butt and I was so happy to do it.

I was used to lick his balls before but I must admit that it's quite exciting too.

It could be a good start to get me wet for me before beeing used.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
I believe you. Nasty is nasty. And I am sure most of the women and men here are both into kinky and nasty stuff. Just look at all the picture of women licking black asses you see here. They know the risk. But do it anyway. All that you have said it well know and documented. And thanks you for reminding us all. But that still down change the fact that all these nasty sexual stuff happens every day and night between millions men and women. I went from pussy to ass and back hundred of times and no one has ever been infected of sick. Lick my slut asshole after she cleaned it out and I fucked it and dumped a hot load inside of it and made her happy and we are all just fine. Had a few husband sucked my cum out of their wife pussy after only meeting them two hours ago. Countless women swallowing my cum and none got sick. There is risk in everything you do. Even just crossing the street. But I still do it. So I am not going to tell you or anyone what's nasty or not. We all know the differences and make our own judgement. I see men and women picking their nose in their cars on the road and eating it. To me that's nasty. If you let me lick your asshole I call that fun.

Regarding judging..Check out Kismet916 photos and you will understand.
OkAY OKAY eating boogers is nasty too.. Yea I know there is risk in everything you do.... I can't believe you just compared crossing the street to ATM... lol Well I stand by my first post.. its nasty and he can do it his own self if he wants it done.. Glad to hear you or nobody you know has ever been sick.(but how do you really know? Do you keep in LOOONG contact with all those people you are meeting) . Do what ya want but I refuse to play Russian roulette with my health. I wish you lots of luck with your choices. As I would never want to see anyone sick.. its apparent we have different opinions about ATM.. I have said my peace so I'm gonna leave it and this thread at that..

Old 12-13-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
OkAY OKAY eating boogers is nasty too.. Yea I know there is risk in everything you do.... I can't believe you just compared crossing the street to ATM... lol Well I stand by my first post.. its nasty and he can do it his own self if he wants it done.. Glad to hear you or nobody you know has ever been sick.(but how do you really know? Do you keep in LOOONG contact with all those people you are meeting) . Do what ya want but I refuse to play Russian roulette with my health. I wish you lots of luck with your choices. As I would never want to see anyone sick.. its apparent we have different opinions about ATM.. I have said my peace so I'm gonna leave it and this thread at that..
Yes baby! 90% or more or the women I fucked and who has swallowed my load and do ATM with me I keep long contact with because we enjoyed it and kept on doing it. And I would still eat your ass out.

Old 12-14-2011, 05:18 AM

Smile

Maybe not now, but I'm learning real fast...

Tags
ass licking, rimming