Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Women In Slutty Heels
Old 11-29-2011, 05:12 AM

Default White Women In Slutty Heels

Whether if it's a 20-something, a 30-something, a 40-something, or even a 50-something there is just something about a white woman in high heel shoes. It turns me on and makes me rock-harder than stone. I'd fuck a mature 60-something woman if she wore slutty heels, and there are women out there like that. I'd love to have some of these women I met on this site come to New Orleans 'cause I'd love to bang them while they wear high heels in bed. So then ladies, regardless of your age, let's show off those hot-naked bodies in those slutty heels you got hiding in your closet. Post those pics y'all.

P.S. - And yes, I'll fuck mature women who wear high heels too.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:00 AM

Once just to prove a point I slipped my heels off while I was sucking my lovers cock. He had asked that I leave them on during sex. He never even noticed they were off...

stockin clad legs spread for blak cok only
Old 12-22-2011, 03:12 PM

Default stockin clad legs spread for blak cok only

White Women In Slutty Heels-041.jpg

White Women In Slutty Heels-051.jpg[QUOTE=dashinglad2010;30492]Whether if it's a 20-something, a 30-something, a 40-something, or even a 50-something there is just something about a white woman in high heel shoes. It turns me on and makes me rock-harder than stone. I'd fuck a mature 60-something woman if she wore slutty heels, and there are women out there like that. I'd love to have some of these women I met on this site come to New Orleans 'cause I'd love to bang them while they wear high heels in bed. So then ladies, regardless of your age, let's show off those hot-naked bodies in those slutty heels you got hiding in your closet. Post those pics y'all.

i dont dress up 4 my wht hubby only 4 big cok big and blak im a mature wht nymph/milf

fuck me shoes
Old 12-22-2011, 03:13 PM

Default fuck me shoes

fuckme shoes are required being a slut the higher the better
black and red are what Masters enjoye most

My ex wore heels for her men
Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Default My ex wore heels for her men

This is my ex she wore heels this picture I took when she was active just before we parted... maybe i should have got the hint LOL -
Attached Thumbnails
White Women In Slutty Heels-j-standing-nude-heels.jpg  

Last edited by Hedoman; 12-23-2011 at 01:05 PM..

Old 12-26-2011, 03:16 PM

I always wear heels with my BBC lovers...makes for some hot sexy pics and also feels sooo slutty too...
Attached Thumbnails
White Women In Slutty Heels-p7110015.jpg  

Old 12-26-2011, 06:43 PM

high heels, fishnets stockings, and a black miniskirt.... ohh that will get them going and rest assure you will any cock you want guaranteed. (talking from experience)

Old 12-26-2011, 09:17 PM

For the first 5 or 10 minutes heels are fine but I kick and buck to much... I just wanna enjoy the wild ride and not have to worry about putting an eye out or causing a permanent scar .. so barefoot is the best way for me...

Old 12-27-2011, 11:13 AM

It depends on the situation! But for me if she started the night in heels, she damn well finishes the night in heels. I'll even sacrifice the odd dirty foot print on the bed sheets cause there's no way there coming off & yes for my tastes higher the heel the sexier!! If I'm dating a girl I don't wanna see her in anything less than the highest heels she can walk in!!

Remember nothing is sexier than seeing a hot white girl in stupidly high platforms hanging off my arm walking down the street unless there pointing at the ceiling or dangling in the air as I lift her off the ground!!

Old 12-27-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
It depends on the situation! But for me if she started the night in heels, she damn well finishes the night in heels. I'll even sacrifice the odd dirty foot print on the bed sheets cause there's no way there coming off & yes for my tastes higher the heel the sexier!! If I'm dating a girl I don't wanna see her in anything less than the highest heels she can walk in!!

Remember nothing is sexier than seeing a hot white girl in stupidly high platforms hanging off my arm walking down the street unless there pointing at the ceiling or dangling in the air as I lift her off the ground!!

Ha Danny, We are total opposites about everything.. lol Well all I can say is Alley + Alcohol + slutty heels don't add up very well.. lol

Tags
just blaze