Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Experienced my first train
Old 12-13-2011, 04:40 AM

Talking Experienced my first train

Went out Saturday evening with hubby to some bars having fun and drinking. After I was quite tipsy, my husband said he had a hotel room for us. It was a spacious room. Immediately he started kissing me and turning me on. I was naked and laying on the bed when he started tying up my hand. After blindfolding me, he said he would be right back. I heard him come back and he started kissing me and getting me all wet again. Then I felt hands on my tits and tummy. I started to ask what was going on when someone forced themself inside me. we spent the whole night in the hotel room with me getting fucked by guys I didn't know. Hub said there was 9 guys but it felt like more. After the initial shock, I really...REALLY enjoyed it. Hopefully I get more of those soon
=)=)=)=)

Sounds good
Old 12-19-2011, 05:34 AM

Default Sounds good

I sure hope you will let me know so I can catch the train and get a ride.Looks like it would be a great trip.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:13 AM

Wow... that is a big suprise

Old 12-26-2011, 07:20 PM

yes, it was. But my Christmas present was even better ;-)

Old 12-30-2011, 08:28 PM

great gift! my first train, i was 19, in college. back in the 70's interracial dating was still taboo for the most part. I would "date" this one guy from the black / gold frat house ( I live near Michigan state) one night I got wasted... saw my guy, did him and several of his buddies, wish i could remember all of them... I was sore for a week but what i remembered, it was worth it.
licks and kisses
L