Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lets be real,
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 PM

Default Lets be real,

Pervert husbands and pig disgusting wives and all about fantasies. Its all abou thinking a black cock is bigger, mine is bigger too and all my women think so.80 npercent of black men think this is their life and its getting worse. they want the women to take care of them financially and its a statement not aa question. They are disc dusting negros and not dependable no matter what our fantasies!

Hum, why are you here?
Old 01-24-2012, 12:14 AM

Default Hum, why are you here?

Was this post ment to be funny, am I missing something here?

First of all, my white wife doesn't pay my bills. I not only pay mine but hers as well
I'm sure what "Negro's" you are refering too, but you sound like a white boy, and I mean boy, who has the hots for the lead cheerleader, but she wants to be with the black quater back.

So I ask again,why are you here?

Old 01-24-2012, 04:25 AM

Don't feed the trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre77 View Post
disc dusting
LOL

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-24-2012 at 04:28 AM..

Old 01-24-2012, 05:01 AM

well, probably not quarterback... maybe receiver or running back

Old 01-25-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre77 View Post
Pervert husbands and pig disgusting wives and all about fantasies. Its all abou thinking a black cock is bigger, mine is bigger too and all my women think so.80 npercent of black men think this is their life and its getting worse. they want the women to take care of them financially and its a statement not aa question. They are disc dusting negros and not dependable no matter what our fantasies!
favre also writes in other threads......

Breed her soon after.
after its born get her breed again with a breeding session and let her bulls take her and know they own her,How exciting that will be, get all 3 together for it.

Get her blacked and breed.
After the baby the best thingt to do is get her breed again so she can stay excited.Let them seed her right away as soon as possible, it will be so sweet.

Bbc
My wife also talked me into it. It was very weird at first even touching another cock, then I got used to it. After awhile I put it in my mouth and got used to it. Next, I made him cum but gagged. After awhile I learned to swallow and now I crave it. Only 1 man who is black.

Your self loathing must be of huge pathological proportions considering your earlier writing and now what appears as hatred of black men - yet looking at what you say it can only exist as someone who can only deeply hate themselves - yet you look outwards looking for reasons to hate others without realising you must ultimately hate yourself - not sure I'd want to be around when you finally 'crack' , because you will crack in a very bad way for those nearest to you.
Inside every fanatic is a nagging seed of doubt because you occupy a position that is unnatural and unsustaining.

Seen your kind too often - I do agree with Mustang - don't feed the trolls LOL but well just couldn't resist a little poke.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:44 AM

You need your ass beat by a "Negro".. Maybe if your dick didn't sit on your little ass nuts you wouldn't have that problem. You sound insecure about yourself and need a check up from the neck up fuck boy.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:05 AM

Dont even respond to this guy. I mean he can't even speak correctly. I damn near gave myself a headache trying to figure what the hell he typed.