Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/6117-dirty-dancing-dominican-republic.html)

Geraldine 02-16-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbabymaker (Post 33598)
Blackbabymaker arranges for white-pussy hungry, black men to be available to fuck white wives while they are on vacation, because it is no fun to vacation alone, and you are not guaranteed when you do, to meet someone, early enough in your vacation, who is willing to fuck you for the entire duration of your stay.

Every Saturday morning, for the next consecutive 5 Saturdays, Blackbabymaker will detail exploits of the just concluded Superbowl trip to the Dominican Republic, and will entertain requests to join the next sex vacation to the Doninican Republic, which wil be for 2 weeks for Easter ( Saturday March 31 thru Saturday April 14, 2012 ).

The exploits detailed will be as follows:

Saturday February 11 ( today ): Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic

Saturday February 18: My Idea of Submission - Imagination - The Greatest Seduction Tool

Saturday February 25: Superbowl Party Sexcapades in the Dominican Republic

Saturday March 3: Blindfolded, Spreadeagled, and Bred in the Dominican Republic

Saturday March 10: Dinner Treat for the Restaurant Staff in the Dominican Republic

Wow, I love the Saturday 3 March one. Not seeing, but FEELING the breeding encounter, makes me wet.

jwg003 02-16-2012 06:48 PM

vacation

Sound exxxtremely exciting!!!!

jwg003 02-16-2012 06:52 PM

submissive wife

where do i sign her up?

Blackbabymaker 02-17-2012 11:12 PM

Blackbabymaker Welcomes All to his Sex Vacation to the Dominican Republic.

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Kwg003,

Thank you for your comment post, and your interest.

I am pleased that you would like to get involved in Blackbabymaker's sex vacation to the Dominican Republic, and we welcome the involvement and inclusion of all white wives/couples coming along on our vacations.

The vacations are generally of a 2 weeks duration.

Please indicate which travel dates are convenient for you, and the length of time that you will be able to vacation with us.

Our Easter/April trip is scheduled for March 31 thru April 14, but depending upon the numbers who are interested, and their prospective dates of travel it is possible that the scheduled travel dates for the large group may be amended somewhat, but travel we will for Easter, whether there are 2, 22, or 222 people interested, and the others will be accommodated according to their respective schedules.

The cost of accommodations is $90,00 USD per day, or $630.00 USD per week, or $1,260.00 USD for the 2 weeks ( quadruple occupancy ) ( accommodations only - not inclusive of airfare, meals, ground transportation, attractions, parties and entertainment, or food ).

The accommodations are in a 2 bedroom, fully-furnished apartment where 1 bedroom is occupied by you as a couple, and the other bedroom ( which has 2 beds ) by two black studs.

The idea is that you have immediate access to the 2 black studs sharing the apartment with you, and extended possibilities with the other black studs also along on the trip, and staying in other apartments, either in the same resort-atmosphered apartment complex, or nearby.

The intention is to make arrangements for travel early enough that it allows time before travel for the members of the group to get to know each other, if only by email, telephone conversations, or internet video chat, so that apartment buddies will not be complete strangers when they meet in the Dominican Republic.

We make all of the arrangements for airfare and accommodations, as well as for ground transportation to and from the airport and the apartment complex

We arrange parties and entertainment, tours, trips to attractions, and excursions, lazy beach days at all-inclusives, and gala themed dinners, all for your enjoyment, and to aid in socializing and seduction.

The first step is the travel dates.

Please indicate your travel dates as soon as possible as we try to secure group rates for airline travel for our guests.

Please feel free to continue to communicate with me, and to ask any questions which you may have.

Thank you again for your email, and your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you in the not too distant future.

Attachment 18878

Attachment 18879

Attachment 18880

Attachment 18881

Attachment 18882