Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic
Old 02-11-2012, 04:19 PM

Smile Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic

Blackbabymaker organizes sex vacations to the Caribbean, where white wives can enjoy interracial sex with the merciless manhood of the black man.

Every Saturday morning, for the next consecutive 5 Saturdays, Blackbabymaker will detail exploits of the just concluded Superbowl trip to the Dominican Republic.

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic

We, as in a white husband, a white wife, and myself, the Blackbabymaker, go to a club in the Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic, and he, the white husband, gets to sit, so as to have an unobstructed view of you, his black-cock-hungy white wife.

You are wearing a thin, wispy, baby doll dress, that makes you look feminine, soft, sweet, inviting, with no underwear on underneath, neither bras nor panties, making sure that your nipples are imprinted through the dress, so that it is clearly visible to all in front of you.

You are to go to the bar, sit on one of the barstools, and cross your legs so that the entire length of your thighs are exposed, and that the dress rides-up to reveal unobstructed views of your, soon-to-be wet cunt.

You are to make small talk with any man who approaches you, any black man that is, and if he introduces himself to you, you are then to take his outstretched hand, and instead of shaking it, place it on your nipples, and tell him that you are pleased to make his acquaintance.

You are then to take his hand and kiss it, making sure to run your tongue seductively along the back of his hand, making sure to lick and suck on his fingers.

You are then to kiss him, passionately sticking the entire length of your tongue into his mouth.

After the kiss, you whisper into his ears that he should meet you on the dance floor, because black men make you weak.

When he departs for the dance floor, you are to repeat this process for every black man who approaches you over the next half an hour, and then you are to head for the dance floor, to meet your all-to-eager and interested potential studs.

You are instructed to dance, as in slow, erotic, dirty dancing.

You are to rub-up your body on the willing men who wish to enjoy your company, allowing them to run their hands all over your body, legs, hair, back, arms, stomach, breasts, butt, and yes, the treasure trove, as well, because that white cunt of yours needs to be touched too.

You are to give your attention to several men, giving them any and all access to you as they choose, even kissing each one of them passionately and deeply, and giving yourself in to the abandon of each moment.

The men in the club will see you, almost offering yourself to almost any man who approaches you, and they will all line up, to get some of the action, making at times a circle around you, to make sure that they capture the action, and in so doing, restrict your husband's view of the action, but he is not allowed to move, so that all he can do now is to hear the sound of the action, and the cheers of the men watching, and awaiting their turn to participate.

At some opportune point, after I am satisfied with your effort, I will join the men, and await my turn to dance with you.

When I dance with you, I will put my fingers deep into your moist promised land, and whisper in your ears, to cum on my fingers, but when you are almost there, I suddenly remove my fingers, and tell you so that all can hear, that you are not allowed to cum yet, and that a wonderful lady such as yourself, should only be allowed to cum, when penetrated by by thick, hard, black manliness, and if you really want it, that you are to beg me for it.

I look at you, put my finger on your clit, and rub it gently, and wait, wait for you to, with a voice, throaty with desire, beg me for my black manhood, removing my finger from your clit, and putting your own fingers into your sopping wetness, so that I, and everyone else, can see, and hear how urgent, and demanding your need is, to be penetrated by a rampaging and merciless balck cock, at which point you kneel, and kiss, and caress my manhood, through my pants, and beg one last time, saying that you will do anything, anything I want, and that you will make sure to swallow all of my love juices, if that is what I want, if I would only take you now, rough and hard, and treat you like the slut that you feel like at the moment, and that you want me now, right here, right in front of everybody, because you need my manhood now.

You lay down on the dance floor, pull your dress up, and open your legs, in preparation, close your eyes, and moan for me to fuck you ...

All eyes are now on me, waiting on me to pull my cock out and fuck this willing, white wife with a blck cock fucking that she will always remember ...

But instead, I turn to the onlookers ... and ask if anyone would like to fuck my slut now .. and I point to her husband .. and say that I own this white wife .. that I fuck her when, and where I want, and her husband has no say about that at all ... all that he can do is hope that I let him look-on, and clean-up afterwards ...

The onlookers look at the white husband uncertain as to what to do next ... the husband is actually there .. wow .. what is going on ... they wonder ...

One man volunteers, and then another, and then another ...

I tell you to go to each of them ... pull out their cocks from inside their pants and suck those big, black cocks ... until those beautiful black cocks full your waiting mouth with their black baby making seed, and you are to swallow every drop of it.

I tell the three of them that I will bring you back tomorrow night, and they will be able to fuck you then, and to fill your willing white cunt with their cum.

The scene is so hot and charged that several other men have taken out their cocks and are stroking them.

I choose one, at random, but not really, as I chose one directly in front of your husband, so that he would have a full view of you sucking that cock, and of the cum as it erupts into your mouth, and I tell you that you are not to immediately swallow that cum, but to keep it in your mouth and to show me what dessert that you have received ...

When that black man cums in your mouth, you turn to me and show me the cum filling your mouth, and I tell you to also show your husband, which you do ...

I then tell you to go to your husband.. and to kiss him .. so that he too can taste the flavor of the cum in your mouth ...

Your husband can do nothing else, but to kiss you with wide, open, glazed-over, disbelieving eyes ...

I turn, beckon you, my owned slut wife for black cock, to follow me, you get up, lick any remaining cum from on your lips, fix your dress, follow me and we leave the club ... all three of us

We go home, just the three of us, back to the apartment complex in Bavaro Punta Cana where we are staying, and on the way home, I tell you to recount to your husband, every dance, every touch that you got, and how every man who danced with you felt, and tasted, if you had kissed him.

You are to tell him how big the cocks that you sucked were, and how their cum tasted, and how you feel that their cocks will feel in your pussy, tomorrow night.

You ae to ask him how he liked the cum-filled kiss which you gave him, and how he felt knowing that everybody at the club saw him receive that kiss.

You are to excite him, but he is not allowed to touch himself, or for you to touch him, or for him to relieve himself in the car.

When we get home, we park in front of our apartment building, but in front of, and under the windows of the other apartments in our building ...

Your husband is instructed to get out of the car, and he gets out, but he must stand there outside the car, looking through the window, in front of the apartment building, in those early hours of the morning, as I take you in the back seat of the car, with the windows down, so that he can see clearly what is going on, and so that the sounds of your frantic urges for release are heard, in the still and quiet of those wee hours in themorning, all around the apartment complex.

To make sure that anyone who is awakened by your love noises knows that you are not being fucked by your husband, just in case they did not see him looking through the car window ...

I take you out of the car .. strip off all of your clothes .. bend you over the hood with your face on the hood and your ass in the air .. and I again plunge my cock into your cunt ...

You are told to be loud .. to scream .. when my cock elicits throaty pleasure from your body ...

And I, in great abandon .. fuck you for all I am worth .. pullling your hair back so your head comes off of the hood, so that your moans reverberate in the night air ... and I fill your willing white cunt with my black baby making seed as you convulse in an intense climax of your own ... made more intense because of the night's activities ...

After I have filled your cunt with all of my love juices, and have gone inside, you are to turn over and lay on your back on the hood of the car, and to tell your husband to come and to clean up the love juices made by both you, and your owner ...

You are to open your legs to give him full access, and lots of room to do a comprehensive job of licking you clean, talking to him all of the time, telling him about how I make you feel, how I feel in you, what it is that I do to you, and what it is that I make you do, what it is that he is cleaning up, and how it is that my love juices come to be in your cunt for him to be cleaning up, making sure to tell him why it is that you need me to dominate you.

You are to cum in his mouth, and to have him continue to clean you until I have returned from taking a shower, at which point I will allow you to help him to relieve himself, and not before, and even then, only under my direction.

Sexploits in the Dominican Republic to look forward to
Old 02-11-2012, 04:26 PM

Smile Sexploits in the Dominican Republic to look forward to

Blackbabymaker arranges for white-pussy hungry, black men to be available to fuck white wives while they are on vacation, because it is no fun to vacation alone, and you are not guaranteed when you do, to meet someone, early enough in your vacation, who is willing to fuck you for the entire duration of your stay.

Every Saturday morning, for the next consecutive 5 Saturdays, Blackbabymaker will detail exploits of the just concluded Superbowl trip to the Dominican Republic, and will entertain requests to join the next sex vacation to the Doninican Republic, which wil be for 2 weeks for Easter ( Saturday March 31 thru Saturday April 14, 2012 ).

The exploits detailed will be as follows:

Saturday February 11 ( today ): Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic

Saturday February 18: My Idea of Submission - Imagination - The Greatest Seduction Tool

Saturday February 25: Superbowl Party Sexcapades in the Dominican Republic

Saturday March 3: Blindfolded, Spreadeagled, and Bred in the Dominican Republic

Saturday March 10: Dinner Treat for the Restaurant Staff in the Dominican Republic

Old 02-12-2012, 06:24 PM

Look forward to it Babymaker. You have an imagination and can write. More than many here have. Will tune in to the next episodes.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post
Look forward to it Babymaker. You have an imagination and can write. More than many here have. Will tune in to the next episodes.
Thank you very much for your kind words jessicasubcd. I hope that the subsequent 4 installments are as interesting and exciting to you.

The Beaches of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic
Old 02-13-2012, 02:26 AM

Smile The Beaches of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic

Here are some photos of what awaits you in Punta Cana when you accompany Blackbabymaker on his Easter/April Sex Vacation to the Dominican Republic:

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana3.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana5.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana17.jpg

sex holidays
Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 AM

Default sex holidays

hello to You
we are planning to come to the Dominican Republic this summer
can we meet ?

Old 02-13-2012, 10:27 AM

Sounds like it would be very fun and interesting. Have you impregnanted many of these white wives? Maybe someday my wife and i can come down there and I would introduce my wife to u, then let the two of you alone to have some fun together

Caribbean Vacation, Interracial Sex, and Affordability are all Possible
Old 02-13-2012, 06:53 PM

Talking Caribbean Vacation, Interracial Sex, and Affordability are all Possible

Hi Frenchslut,

Thank you for reading my post, as well as for your reply.

Of course, we can meet when you come to the Dominican Republic this summer, as here abounds sea, sun, sand, attractions, activities, adventure, experiences, and a lot of white-pussy hungry black men, so interracial sex can be a welcome and pleasurable addition indeed.

Blackbabymaker organizes sex vacations to the Caribbean, so I do not know if your travel dates are flexible, as it may be worth considering coming when there is a group of people here, who are all interested in similar activities to you.

Blackbabymaker can organize for you to stay in a 5-star all-inclusive resort on the white sandy beaches of Punta Cana, here in the Dominican Republic, but such luxurious tastes also come at a cost which coud easily be from $180.00 USD to $350.00 USD per person per day ( all meals, all drinks, and accommodations included ).

Alternatively, Blackbabymaker secures fully furnished, 2 bedroom condominium-style apartments in gated, resort-atmosphered and landscaped apartment complexes, 1 street removed from the beach for $90.00 USD per person per day.

Here are the advantages:

A. It will cost a couple $180.00 USD per day, for the two of them to stay in an apartment, while in a 5-star all-inclusive beachfront resort they would be paying upward of $360.00 USD together per day, representing a savings of at least $200.00 USD per day.

I understand that for those with luxurious tastes, and the pocket to indulge themselves in such, that spending $200.00 USD per day for food is normal, but a cost-conscious couple could easily eat well on one-quarter of that, which is to say, $50.00 USD, per day.

The exchange rate in the Dominican Republic is 38 pesos to 1 U.S. dollar.

I buy dinner, at a local restaurant, a dinner consisting of rice, beans, a green salad, slices of avocado, fried plaintain chips, and a choice of rotisserie chicken, roasted catch of the day, or pork chops, all for, are you ready, 300 pesos, that is $8.00 USD, and that is eating-out, at a restaurant, so if I bought groceries, and bought lunch instead of dinner, because I was on the beach enjoying the sun, during the lunchtime hours, then I would spend half of that amount.

The Dominican Republic, because of the wide differential in the exchange rate, is one of the few Caribbean destinations which you can enjoy on a budget.

B. The resort-style apartment complexes of which I speak, are all 1 street removed from the beach, so it will take you all of about 4 minutes to walk to the beach, or you can pay $200.00 USD per day extra, to get to the beach in about the same time, because you will have to walk from your room, through the resort, to get to the beach, as opposed as having to walk along a street and cross the road, all activities which are extremely difficult to do, right? .. walking.

C. The most attractive part of the apartment complexes for me is that:

a couple will stay in a 2 bedroom apartment,

which not only means that they can cook for themselves, and so save money, but you are on vacation so that you may not want to cook, but by staying in one of these apartments instead of an all-inclusive then you would have freed-up money to use to be able to eat-out, and to stack their fridge so that they will have lots of cold drinks right at their fingertips, so that a party is a mere few steps to the fridge away,

and that means that the couple will be in 1 bedroom, leaving the possibility for Blackbabymaker to arrange for 2 black men to be in the other

making it possible to simulate living with 2 black studs who can address the desires of the couple in any, and in all ways, and at any time: early in the morning, late at night, watching television, in the shower, or on the balcony, and do all this while the couple is on vacation, away from the eyes of anyone from back-at-home who may not understand these desires ...

and you will have the privacy to engage in whatsoever interracial and sexual activities that you would like, having black men come and go from your apartment, on a week long and in an on-going situation, while on vacation, in the security and privacy of your own apartment ... not necessarily something that could easily be done at an all-inclusive.

Additionally, Blackbabymaker secures apartments across the hall from each other, and one on top of the other, so that 2 more black men are also available just across the hall, and 2 more just up the stairs.

These black studs, of which I refer, will all be on vacation just like you, and be from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Europe.

Local black studs can easily be incorporated into the action on a nightly, situational, and as needed basis.

Think of the possibilities of just such a vacation for only $90.00 USD per person per day, or $630.00 USD per person per week ( quadruple occupancy ).

And in staying with Blackbabymaker in an apartment, you will not have to pay the 22% government sales tax that would be additional to whatever the cost was to stay at the 5-star all-inclusive resort, but Blackbabymaker can make that arrangement for you to stay at an all-inclusive if that is what you want, and you can travel to the apartments every night, to meet with us, to partake of, and to indulge in the interracial activities, that will be taking place at the apartment complexes, but that will not be the same thing as staying there, as you will miss most of the action ... ah well ... having luxurious tastes does have its disadvantages ... and being cost-conscious does have its priviliges ...

What are you waiting for?

Join Blackbabymaker, and maybe even Frenchslut, and come to the Dominican Republic, and let Blackbabymaker organize your next vacation ... a vacation to the Caribbean ... for you to enjoy some sea, sun, sand .. and yes .. of course ... sex!

Do not leave home and come to the Caribbean on vacation without contacting Blackbabymaker - your sex vacation arranging expert.

Last edited by Blackbabymaker; 02-13-2012 at 07:29 PM..

When You're Feeling Cold, then the Dominican Republic is Amore
Old 02-14-2012, 08:57 AM

Smile When You're Feeling Cold, then the Dominican Republic is Amore

When you're Feeling Cold, and the Cold makes you Blue, then the Dominican Republic is Amore.

Here are some photos of the beaches in Punta Cana to keep you warm, and to remind you that it is never Cold in the Dominican Republic - just Warm Sunshine, and Hot Passion await you!

After all ... Warm Sunshine, and Hot Passion, and the Dominican Republic is Amore!

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana41.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-punta_cana_la_cana_golf_course_jpg.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana33.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana40.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana49.jpg

What are you Doing this Winter other than Feeling Cold?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:18 AM

Default What are you Doing this Winter other than Feeling Cold?

What are you Doing this Winter other than Feeling Cold?

The Dominican Republic Beckons!

And the next installment of Blackbabymakers' sex vacations to Caribbean, the Dominican Republic series will be out on this upcoming Saturday.

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana70.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana68.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana53.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana56.jpg

Dirty Dancing in the Dominican Republic-puntacana59.jpg

Tags
cuckold, dominant black male, sexual seduction, submissive white wife, vacation sex