Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

It's A BOY
Old 02-12-2012, 01:44 PM

Default It's A BOY

I'm proud to announce that my wife gave birth to her Black lovers son last night. It was 1:30 last night when my wifes water broke. She was in pain saying the babys comming as I drove to the hospital. We arrived at the emergency room and I ran inside telling the nurses my wifes having a baby. They came out an got her and I parked the car then I headed inside to be with her. Once inside the ER Nurse told my room 12 and as I was walking down the hall in the ER I heard someone say, the babys crowning. I walked behind the screen and took my wifes hand telling her to breath. There was a Nurse that was helping the Nurse that was delivering the baby, she kelpt looking at me and when I heard the nurse say the head was out I look down to see our baby what I seen made my dick hard. I saw a dark skin babys head sticking out of my wifes pussy. I looked down at the nurses who were delivering our baby and they just looked at me one asked the other if the Doctor was on his way. The nurse was telling my wife to push and my wife started to push and the baby poped out. The nurse said get the Doctor she ripped I asked the nurse what she said and she told me the baby was to big and my wife tore. The nurses cleaned our baby right there in the room. My wife was weak so she didn't get to hold the baby the nurse put our baby in a clear push basket and left the room. I heard someone say what do you think her husband is going to do. I just smiled. I can't tell you how proud I am that my wife gave birth to a Black mans son but I can tell you I will be proud to rase him with my wife and I can't wait to show him off. I got to go now I want to watch my wife breast feed our baby. P.S Love You my Wife.

Old 02-12-2012, 04:13 PM

congradulations 2 u both,and the best of luck,hope u post pics

Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM

Congratulations! That is great news. Is your wife happy at having her black lovers child? Is this her first child? Does her black lover know? I am interested in this because I would love my wife to have a black lover and eventually her to make a baby with him for us to raise.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:00 PM

Thank you. This is our second child our son is twenty two and he seems to be ok with us having another child. As for my wifes lover he lives in another state so he dosen't know. When we moved he said he wasn't ready for a child but he wanted pic of her having the baby. At 1:30 in the morning I forgot the camera.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:04 AM

Did your wife want to have a baby by her black lover, or was it something that just sorta happen? Was she excited when she found out she was pregnant? Is her first son by you or another black lover? How did the two of you explain to him that the baby is black? Sorry for all these questions, im sure u have lots on ur mind now. Just that I would love for my wife and her lover to make a baby together and i want to hear from others who have done this.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:06 AM

Congrats.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:05 AM

It's ok to ask questions. I know my wife only had sex with her black lover four times and had a gang bang with her lover and his dad once. We knew pregnancy was a risk but he wanted her bareback and she and I wanted his black seed inside of her. It was July 4th when my wife told me she was pregnant and we both knew she was impregnated by one of two black men. We didn't know what we were going to do but we were not going to end the pregnancy we were going to have his baby. I took a better job out of state but we didn't move becouse of the pregnancy and that bought us some time to tell our family. We told our son last month that we were having a baby and we had the sperm artificial insemination and thats what were telling our familys and yes our oldest son is mine. I sent an email to her black lover and it came back undeliverable we named my wifes lovers son devin after his father. My wife smiles at me as she holds the baby and the look in her eyes as she breast feeds him. I love my wife and new son.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:48 AM

That is so wonderful that you and your wife worked everything out and you are pleased with the outcome. What you told your families is pretty much the same idea I had if my wife decided to have a baby with her stud. So i assume your families bought that explanation and are ok with her having a black child

Old 02-13-2012, 04:28 AM

Our families seem to be ok with the idea of a biracial child in the family at least they have not said anything negative. I am so excited, I still can't believe my wife gave birth to her black lovers baby. I wish my wifes lover was here to see his son born and to be part of our lives but he's not.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:05 AM

I can imagine your excitement. I know I would be very excited too if it were my wife. I would be excited during the whole process, from her going off and enjoying alone time with her black stud, or even watching them go together into the bedroom and listening to them enjoying sex with each other. Then learning she is pregnant and being there throughout the pregnancy watching as her belly grows bigger and bigger until she actually gives birth.

Not sure I would want her stud around though. His job would only be to sexually please my wife and make a baby with her. Once he accomplished that he is free to move on and my job would be raise the baby.

I would be very proud and loving of my wife.