Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White guys, Have you ever had these kind of feelings anytime?
Old 02-14-2012, 02:03 PM

Default White guys, Have you ever had these kind of feelings anytime?

White guys, are you greatful that a black man could fuck your wives?

My hubby have an special feeling about my ex black boyfriend. His opinions about him are so praised. He says my ex was an excellent male, that he had an incredible sexual potential and virility and that he felt a big envy for him at first but now this envy became into real admiration.
My husband is pleased that my ex black boyfriend could fuck me so many times during our three years of relation ship, because my ex was so good in bed and I won sexual experience fucking with him. Moreover, my hubby knows that I liked a lot the way that my ex could make me cum easily.
He says that he feels happy for him because I'm the most beautiful girl that my ex could fuck with and he knows both of us enjoyed fucking together.
Have you felt the same for your wive's lovers?

Old 02-14-2012, 03:46 PM

AS for myself I know I don’t please my wife sexually I am a very large man with a very small penis and I mean small. It’s so small I just get past her pussy lips and that’s as far as I get in and when I cum it just drips out. When I have sex with my wonderful wife she doesn’t moan, scream or anything she just lays there until I’m done and that doesn’t take long because I get tired. It took me two years to get her Blacked but last year she finally gave allowing a Black man to have sex with her, he had sex with her right there in our car and I tell you she sure as hell felt his dick. She was telling him to fuck her and moaning her ass off, it was unbelievable. We arranged meeting with her new black lover a few times, she became pregnant and he didn’t want to be involved with the baby but he kept sleeping with her. I love my wife and I know he satisfied her sexually and she truly enjoyed sleeping with her black lover. I am very grateful that he sleep with my wife and pleased her in ways I could not.

Tags
cuckold, ex boyfriend