Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Raciest BBC lovers (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/6147-raciest-bbc-lovers.html)

bhb 02-14-2012 10:07 PM

Raciest BBC lovers

Hi.
This is an interesting site. I have always known that more White females than were willing to openly admit desired Black men but I never knew that it was THIS deep. This is like a sub-culture within a culture.
My question is are there any women who love BBC but are still raciest or have raciest views against Blacks? Understand that just because you have sex with another person doesn't mean that you respect that person or even view that person as an equal (slave masters fucked their slaves and some men today fuck women who they don't respect or see them as an equal).

My question comes from seeing the word "Nigger" used on this site more times than I care to think about. I'm not trying to start WWIII here. I'm trying to find out (since we all can hide anonymously behind our screen names) if their are any White women, men, couples,etc. who enjoy Black sex but don't really care for Blacks outside of the bedroom. Are there any ladies who had raciest views that changed after trying BBC?

Please be respectful to all posters even if their views differ from yours.
Thank You

socalsamba 02-15-2012 06:32 PM

This should be interesting........

SpectreFox 02-15-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalsamba (Post 33783)
This should be interesting........

+1

I will say this, as a teenager in history class I would sometimes imagine myself fucking WWII-era German women who secretly snuck away from their husbands purely out of spite, but I eventually grew out of it. lol. Honestly though, I can't see myself fucking someone I don't like, or that doesn't like me. :confused:

87168 02-15-2012 08:12 PM

I don't know. I have no issues with the word being used, but it depends on how it's being used. If im having sex with a woman and she says "fuck me you filthy nigger" or "give me that nigger cock" then it's more of a turn on than anything else. But if it's used in just general conversation, or out of anger then that's why I have a problem.

Some women love to be called a whore or slut and while I im not a fan of those words and dont really use them I would oblige and call them what they want. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way comparing those words to the N word. But when it comes to sex almost anything goes....at least to me ;-) hahaha

socalsamba 02-16-2012 02:52 AM

I personally don't think it has any place being used at any time. This is only my personal opinion but from my perspective any black person who uses the word forfeits his/her right to complain when being racially abused by someone who uses the same word against them.

It's ignorant and disrespectful to those who came before us an fought for out rights to be equal.

Mustang Alley 02-16-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhb (Post 33762)
Hi.

My question is are there any women who love BBC but are still raciest or have raciest views against Blacks?

Speaking for myself ... No not raciest!!

ThickNiggaDick 02-16-2012 12:07 PM

N-word Sex

It turns me on sexually ;)!

daddygoodsex16 02-16-2012 02:09 PM

Thats a good question,
Id like to know that myself!!!

katiemad92 02-16-2012 02:39 PM

I only have used the word when the man indicates that he desires me to. It is not a word I use in normal conversation and I think it is very demeaning. I can understand why there are people on both sides of this fence.

bhb 02-17-2012 03:15 AM

If the man wants the woman to call him a "n" and it makes him fuck her better, then say it. Honestly speaking most of the descriptive words used in the bedroom wouldn't fly outside of the bedroom. Call most women a bitch outside of the bedroom and it could start a problem.