Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-12-2012, 03:39 AM

i am submissive in the bedroom......may have to do with the fact that i'm a take charge kind of person at work....just luv to be taken behind closed doors

Old 03-14-2012, 06:20 PM

I am submissive and have been owned - the complete deal - collar and all that and got trained in the ways of D/s and some BDSM and fetish things. I'm not a hard core BDSM slave or anything.. very much competely submissive and know my place though I'm not afraid to speak my mind, respectfully of course.

Im a bbc slave
Old 03-25-2012, 06:32 PM

Default Im a bbc slave

I am very submissive I was sold to a black man when I was 11 and traind where a white girls place isim 18 now and am so happy that I was black cock trained

Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 AM

I'm always submissive

Old 03-26-2012, 06:40 AM

Sure there are! I was subbed to my first BBC at 14.
still love it some times

well 2-3 times a month

young sub
Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM

Default young sub

I grew up in the ghettos of detroit. when i was 12 i started to grow boobs. I would stand in the alley and let the black boys touch and suck them. One day the older neighbor caught us. I thought for sure he would tell my mom. this was the early 70's i would have been dead and so would have been the boys. My neighbor was very nice and didn't tell. But he showed me a way of life I love! He was very loving, show me how to make love to a black cock, how to be a whore, and a sub. We would fuck everyday for two years until i moved away.. whenever i want to fuck myself or in the middle of a bad fuck i just remember him and get off instantly..
licks and kisses

Submissive
Old 03-26-2012, 10:25 PM

Default Submissive

Im not sure why i become submissive when im with a black guy but it just seems natural. it makes the sex extra special.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:08 PM

I was never submissive with white guys. Being with black guys brought it out in me.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:51 AM

yea u would think that would be a great combo deal

Old 04-24-2012, 06:53 AM

I'm a submissive lady as Hubby share me with friends, black and white on a regular basis and I'm at least twice a week gangbanged by his friends in group from 5 to 8. He share me to in weekly fuck parties where I can als lick clean used pussies as I'm bi. I love to swallow Hubby's white semen from other pussy and ass , mixed or not with other jizz. His prefered butt is a black one, so I'm blacked to when I do muff diving with her.
He love to slide his BC in black ass as he love to be used by BBC to. He's submissive to and he help other cocks to go deep in me lubbing them with his saliva and cleaning them of my assjuice when they pop out of my ass. Just like me.
Ass2mouth is our candies .
I love to be gangbanged while Hubby watch (he watch first and always use me after a few men) or fuck with an other woman or man near me. He's always the last one to fuck me at the end and it's always the best fuck of the day not because he's the best fucker or he'd te biggest cock but cause I love him.
I wear QOS tats but I'm not an exclusive BBC slut even It's written on my beach towels or on my body as they sometimes do.