Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?
Wife comparing your penis next to the black mans and laughing 60 9.72%
Black man making you wear your wifes panties or else he won't let you watch 33 5.35%
Wife kissing you after she gives oral to black man 23 3.73%
Black man grabs you and forces you to lick his cum off your wifes pussy/tits/ass/face 60 9.72%
Black man making your wife squirt 11 1.78%
Your wife screaming out "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK" and "YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND" 52 8.43%
Black man fondling your wife in public 115 18.64%
Forced to suck black cock infront of your wife 193 31.28%
Wife being gangbanged by 5 black guys 50 8.10%
Black man making your wife squirt 20 3.24%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

Sissy
Old 08-21-2020, 07:15 AM

Default Sissy

Sucking a black I would enjoy it

forced sissy slavery
Old 08-21-2020, 10:04 AM

Default forced sissy slavery

Two black masters fuck your wife. You are collared, cuffed, made up
and dressed in stockings. When they are done with your wife, you are forced to worship the masters, balls and suck their cocks and finally hey each fuck you in the ass as you wiggle and are forced to thank them as they breed you. Two or three women have been invited in to watch.

Delightfully humiliating.

Wife making me...
Old 05-09-2023, 09:57 PM

Default Wife making me...

My gf making me spread my long smooth legs missionary while reaching down and guiding a BBC right at my entrance.

Cluckold once is enough! But no regrets!!
Old 05-10-2023, 10:05 PM

Default Cluckold once is enough! But no regrets!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa View Post
Cuckolding is no longer just a cheating wife. It's evolved into pure sissification and submission for white men who like to watch their wives get fucked by blacks.

It goes without saying that interracial cuckolding is humiliating due to the wife sleeping with black men since they're thought to be sub-humans and lower status. It also goes without saying that it's humiliating for a white man because the black man has a much bigger penis than he does and provides more pleasure to the white woman. Therefore I left those two things off the list as they are givens.

What would be the most humiliating thing?
Just being a cluck is humiliating!! My wife & I are poly but for my Birthday, I wanted to have the cuckold experience just once, so it's a long story and you should check out my personal blog "My Cuckold birthday!" ( It's a long story) It was fun to be humiliated while four black men made love to my wife!! But once is enough and I have no regrets!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 08-02-2023 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Too long and it's in my personal blog!

Old 05-18-2023, 07:32 PM

The most humiliating thing would be to have a guy refuse to fuck my wife.

Comparing cocks
Old 05-19-2023, 07:52 AM

Default Comparing cocks

The most humiliating thing that I’ve done is to stand butt naked next to her lover- comparing our cocks. You can see the reality of this in our photos! Embarrassing yes but at least it’s obvious why he fucked her and why I’m the one cuckolded

Old 05-20-2023, 01:43 AM

White bois husbands and bf should be trained as soon as the relationship starts . I'm a proud and well trained cuckold slave . My desire is do everything I can to obey, pleasure ,submit to all black men that use my gf. She's my dom mistress and all black mens submissive Cock taking whore.i have not been allowed pussy for several years now. Im allowed to suck out gf holes of black cock come through hot tasty cocktails asshole

Old 07-16-2023, 05:45 PM

I am not a cuck but a sharing and loving husband. I have shared my wife Ann with over 100 black lovers. She only dates at our house and I am always present and always participate with her. I have never been talked down to, humiliated or degraded in any way. I have sucked her lover's cocks to completion when they first arrive as Ann gets showered and puts on play clothes. They all appreciate me sucking and swallowing their first load of delicious seed as they are able to last longer when they finally mount Ann's tiny body. She appreciates it too as she loves long, intense fuck sessions. I have cleaned Ann's well used gaping holes of the seed that was deposited in her and have kissed her after she has sucked her lovers cock. I have guided her dates cock into whatever hole they choose and have cleaned their cock and balls after they have cum deep in her body. Quite a few have also taken my ass and Ann has guided their hard, thick, black cocks into me and has encouraged them to pound my asshole as they do hers.
We all have a mutual respect for each other and nothing else will be tolerated.

Last edited by terryeddie65; 07-17-2023 at 02:33 AM..

Old 07-24-2023, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryeddie65 View Post
I am not a cuck but a sharing and loving husband. I have shared my wife Ann with over 100 black lovers. She only dates at our house and I am always present and always participate with her. I have never been talked down to, humiliated or degraded in any way. I have sucked her lover's cocks to completion when they first arrive as Ann gets showered and puts on play clothes. They all appreciate me sucking and swallowing their first load of delicious seed as they are able to last longer when they finally mount Ann's tiny body. She appreciates it too as she loves long, intense fuck sessions. I have cleaned Ann's well used gaping holes of the seed that was deposited in her and have kissed her after she has sucked her lovers cock. I have guided her dates cock into whatever hole they choose and have cleaned their cock and balls after they have cum deep in her body. Quite a few have also taken my ass and Ann has guided their hard, thick, black cocks into me and has encouraged them to pound my asshole as they do hers.
We all have a mutual respect for each other and nothing else will be tolerated.
You share my perspectives! It’s about trust and respect. It’s humbling to me to share that with both the one I’m with and the one that gets her. It’s humbling in a way and pleasurable in thrust that all alone.