Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women and there interracial babies
Old 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM

Default White women and there interracial babies

I am wondering why white women with interracial babies dont post there pics with the babies. It would be a beautiful thing for them to show off there beauty and show there love for interracial families. Its almost impossible to see a pic anywhere of a white mom and a blk baby. White women need to stand up with pride and show diversity out in the world. Please feel free to post some.

Last edited by Oliver1850t; 09-27-2009 at 08:24 PM..

Old 09-28-2009, 12:16 AM

Are you retarded or a pedophile?!? Why would ANYONE post pictures of children on an adult website? I truly hope you have no children,as you are obviously a person with no common sense or dignity.There are plenty of women and couples with interracial children,thankfully with the sense not to try to post them here.People like you turn my stomach!

And,fyi,"there" refers to location,"their" to possession,idiot!

Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 PM

3 reasons:

1. Abortion
2. Adoption
3. Pills

Are you fuckin' stupid brah? you'd actually think they would keep that trash?

Its just a 1 night fucking session of fucking. it aint marriage or no shyt like that.

(im not white or black btw)

Old 09-29-2009, 02:54 PM

Ive seen many white women with black babies but I dont think its appropiate to show pics of children on this site or any other adult website.Maybe showing preg pics is what you are after poster #1.

Misunderstanding
Old 10-05-2009, 10:53 AM

Default Misunderstanding

Sorry all,
It does seem as though i am asking for them to post on this site. The truth it that i i am not meaning for them to post here or for them to even post on any adult site. I am comenting in general that if you look at the marketing base for pregnant and post pregnant women there are no interracial familys in any of the ads or articules. It seems as if the marketing and society see interracial familys as someting to keep secret. I am not asking for women to post there nude pics or anything like that. I am just asking they feel free and standup with pride to show off there wonderful interracial familys.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:14 AM

I think Oliver has his heart in the right place and I generally agree with his theme. We often see young white mothers in the grocery stores and malls with their biracial chldren. While I seldom see any evidence of the black father, I can symphasize with the mother who has elected to have a biracial child given the stygma that often accompanies such relationships. In my case, I try to compliment and encourage the mother while avoiding any patronizing remarks. The last thing I want to do is to make the mother feel the least bit ashamed or degraded.

Perhaps if the photos Oliver is referring to were posted in a family-type website, devoid of any "adult" attributes, that would be very acceptable and perhaps might generate a support website many such mothers need.

I know in my own town, there are any number of black-pregnant white girls in the high school every year. Most end up aborting their fetuses (sadly), but a few elect to carry them to term....a brave, courageous decision in my opinion.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:15 AM

Lmao lmao lol

Old 10-20-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver1850t View Post
I am wondering why white women with interracial babies dont post there pics with the babies. It would be a beautiful thing for them to show off there beauty and show there love for interracial families. Its almost impossible to see a pic anywhere of a white mom and a blk baby. White women need to stand up with pride and show diversity out in the world. Please feel free to post some.
why would they want to?????.

Old 11-09-2015, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollboy View Post
3 reasons:

1. Abortion
2. Adoption
3. Pills

Are you fuckin' stupid brah? you'd actually think they would keep that trash?

Its just a 1 night fucking session of fucking. it aint marriage or no shyt like that.

(im not white or black btw)
I'm betting that most women take precautions against getting pregnant when fucking random guys. If they do get pregnant, a quick trip to the clinic to flush it usually happens.