Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fisting
Old 09-26-2009, 11:41 PM

Default Fisting

Hello all~

Hope this belongs in this forum. I did something for the first time this week before fucking some white pussy. I was going down on her and fingering her at the same time. I kept adding fingers and before I knew it I had my whole hand in her. Now I am not someone who was ever into that, but it was hott and she was really enjoying it as I was on her clit. Once she came, I pinned her legs back and then fed her my BBC and she was cumming so hard her toes were completely curled and she was screaming into a pillow.

Here is my question- What is it about fisting that women like and why did she cum so hard from it? Any of you ladies care to help a brotha out with the answer since I never did this before. thanks

BND

Old 09-27-2009, 03:04 AM

Hello BND,
I can give my slant on fisting since I am a fister.... I find that for many women who enjoy fisting is something akin to giving birth there is a moment in the birth process that women have told me is a orgasm that is just short of devine... so when a woman can get fisted they have that orgasm again and again... I have found that when I fist a woman I get a feeling that is close...check out my personal photo gallery I have some good shots of fisting.
starlayer

Old 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM

Thanks Star! When you say they can cum again and again, what do you mean? I will def check out your pics as I have many times already.

Old 06-27-2010, 09:13 AM

Wink

...as a woman who loves that "full" feeling of a fist...it's because the shape compresses the g-spot like nothing else I have ever experienced...have been able to have multiple orgasms for over an hour...mmmm...and it's been a while since I've had that pleasure...

Fisting fun
Old 06-27-2010, 08:47 PM

Default Fisting fun

My husband introduced me to fisting 6 yrs. ago out of curiousity 4 just how much I could take. Larger toys and objects played a big part in our experimentation, along with encouraging dirty talk about my being a "Complete Slut". Almost overnight I became multi-orgasmic and the sense of pride I feel is beyond anything I ever expected. For me it is as much mental as it is physical.

Old 06-29-2010, 03:25 PM

Sometimes I fist my wife. And indeed, it is touching her G-spot. She starts moaning always and squirts all the juicy out. Just like a fountain.

She says to me she is thinking of a huge cock when I fists her... so a small step forward to the IR scene

never been fisted
Old 07-02-2010, 10:15 AM

Default never been fisted

I have never considered being fisted before but find myself intriqued now. This is the first time I have heard the comparision factor of childbirth to fisting , And I do remember that feeling when the child came thru, pure ecstasy.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackndeep View Post
Thanks Star! When you say they can cum again and again, what do you mean? I will def check out your pics as I have many times already.
hey blackndeep what I mean is that because of the shape of a big hand the G spot get hit a lot and the opening to the pussy is opened wider repeatedly which can cause a woman to cum

Old 04-25-2012, 02:42 AM

My wife love the feeling. She had never done it before me and I love the looseness that is causes.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:42 AM

My wife enjoys fisting. Most think it to be initially a rough experience but the complete opposite is true. The process is initially very slow and gentle and quite romantic in my experience. Once you are in and she is incredibly relaxed is when you can really start to work her pussy. My wife has a very loose wonderful pussy. Fisting gives her the opportunity to satisfy her desire for more than I can offer. She also enjoys very large dildos for the same reason.
Attached Thumbnails
Fisting-3.jpg