Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sucked my 1st bbc this week-end
Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 AM

Default sucked my 1st bbc this week-end

My man and I went dancing this week-end and i got to dancing with a young black man. maybe 19 years old, but holy shit was he packing a monster dick. We started dancing a lil dirty and when he was behind me i could feel his thickness on my ass. after he ground it into my ass for a few more minutes i wanted to suck on it so bad, we went into the mens room where i proceded to gobble it down as much as i could ( which wasnt very much )
I grabbed his lil ass and pulled him as deep into my mouth as possible. i felt so dirty but my pussy was so wet within 3minutes he blasted such a big load i coulnt swallow it all and i ended up with it all over my face and hair but i didnt give a fuck. I left the bathroom grabbed my b/f and ran with him to the car where i showed him the jizz in my hair. he loved it so much he fucked me in the backseat right in the parking lot.

all I can say is "DAMN "

An other Young BBC for you!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:44 AM

Wink An other Young BBC for you!

Would like you to go Further with an other young BBC.
Not just BJ but Really fuck a Young BBC.

Good Story
Old 10-04-2009, 04:26 AM

Default Good Story

I liked the freshness of your first Black Cock encounter. You are a sexy writer, let's read some more. Thanks for sharing

Old 10-04-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4MILF View Post
Would like you to go Further with an other young BBC.
Not just BJ but Really fuck a Young BBC.
OFC we having been looking for a bit, but like i have said its dry for bbc where we live and travel sucks because we both work full time

Chat?
Old 10-04-2009, 08:29 AM

Default Chat?

I would like to get to know you better. Do you come often on this site? Let me know. We could Chat on LiveChat when you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos123 View Post
OFC we having been looking for a bit, but like i have said its dry for bbc where we live and travel sucks because we both work full time

Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 PM

I've had the thrill of dancing with a few black guys. It really was a turn-on. Unfortunately, it never went beyond dancing and a little grinding. I'm still looking for my first black experiance. Like you I was so very excited, and the husband and I fucked right in the backseat of our car.

Ass of the month
Old 10-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Default Ass of the month

And Kratos123 has the "Ass of the month" for September! No wonder the young kid was hard on the dance floor. Bet he's back there soon looking to "further" his education with her. (I know I would) Oh, and Sweetie, I take it that you enjoyed the taste well enough that you'll do it (suck black cock) again? (I know silly question, but shimp44 and I love hearing them say it!) Hope hubby has a digital camera!!!!!!