Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

26yo cuckold here
Old 05-04-2013, 04:53 PM

Default 26yo cuckold here

looking for someone near lake worth florida to cuck me into white women with nice legs to cuckold me and make me clean up BBC cum

Old 05-09-2013, 02:15 AM

Yes he should let go of all that seed , have da pussy full of mocha cream
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakypeet27 View Post
If a white woman allows a black man to fuck her bareback, does h,e have a duty to unload inside her even if that isn't discussed before? Thoughts?

Hot
Old 05-14-2013, 06:00 AM

Default Hot

NOTHING makes me hotter than feeling a guy cum inside me....... I get off on it every time! x

Old 05-14-2013, 01:50 PM

Bareback is a beautiful sensual practice that is a concious decision that should be made ahead of time. Both times that I've decided to go down that road, they both resulted in successful breedings resulting with two amazing boys from it...would I do it again??? Hell yeah!!

Bareback is Reckless
Old 05-14-2013, 03:18 PM

Default Bareback is Reckless

Unless you know each other (and STD statuses) super well, both are assuming crazy risks if going bareback. Even protected, you have to be super careful with regard to HPV and HSV2. It's unfortunate that we don't live in a perfect world, because both men and women love a load dumped inside there. Either people really are not thhinking clearly, are on suicide missions, or are living fantasy games here. You're not less of a player or less sexy for being responsible. There never was a time when so many excellent condoms were on the market too. (Skyn Large Non-Latex are our preference.)

bare back
Old 05-14-2013, 08:46 PM

Default bare back

I love busting my mocha cream inside and watching it flow out
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream View Post
I agree, that when he gets in, he will finish IN.

If you are not on birth control, accept it as it is, with all the possibilities.

Personally, I love the feel of bare, and the feeling of a man, pushing his body into mine, when he releases........I love it.

bareback
Old 05-17-2013, 04:39 PM

Default bareback

The idea of bare is feeling his hot juicy cut explode inside of me. Wearing a condom is line wearing a rainbows in the shower. It does not offer any comfort or joy

breeding
Old 05-21-2013, 06:57 AM

Default breeding

Had. Couple few years ago where wife kept saying she wanted my nigger cum to knock her up with a nigger baby, beggn for me to breed her whole time we was fuckn. Hubby was beggn both of us not to. When i dumped my nut in that slut, she told hubby he bettr suck it out so she doesnt get preggrz, he did and after bout 30 secs she handed him a straw, told him to get it all cuz it only takes one for her to have that niggr baby. He did as told, pretty amazing humiliation cuckeolding

Old 07-18-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysxgirl89 View Post
I agree completely! As a white woman, if you agree to allow a black to use you raw without a condom, you are entering an unspoken agreement that he can and will cum inside of you. Once a black cock enters white pussy unprotected, the only way it's coming out is after he has filled you up with his potent black sperm!
How potent you talking? Just wondering.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:33 AM

Im not on the pill but i still let my bull cum inside me its so much more taboo.

Tags
bbc, picture