Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-19-2023, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr06904 View Post
Every drop of my seed is ending up in my date. It could be down her throat or in her pussy or ass. If she wants me to wear a condom (sometimes on first date) I make sure she knows she is going to drink every drop out of the rubber. After, I let her know if she wants a second date, and they always do, come prepared for bareback.
Mmm damn it'd be a fun date with you 😍

Old 06-19-2023, 11:19 PM

Yes he absolutely should cum inside of her. Especially if she has a white boyfriend or husband. Preferably she would raise a mixed race child for obvious reasons

Old 06-21-2023, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasureseeker896 View Post
Yes he absolutely should cum inside of her. Especially if she has a white boyfriend or husband. Preferably she would raise a mixed race child for obvious reasons
Yes! I’m the white guy that encourages the woman I’m with to take it bareback only. And especially when she is ovulating is the best. Take the risk and go with the flow. It’s not just the sexual thrill but also a mix of many things and it would be beautiful creation of life if it did happen and “exciting” thing. Passionate about it.

Old 06-21-2023, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Lisa0o View Post
Oh if your giving your pussy up to a black man he has every right to cum inside even if it's not discussed. For me I love the feeling of his cock throbbing and feeling of his release the cum filling me, it's a risk worth taking and I don't mind one bit getting black bred
You sound like the ideal woman to me… white man here who loves this lifestyle and encourages it. I only make one request. He is to fill you with seed deep in your womb. He should get to enjoy and feel the connection and passion naturally as intended. Submit your attached or merited womb to him and if your ovulating even better shouldn’t be a drop anywhere else but in the womb! I encourage and am passionate about it for many reasons.

Tags
bbc, picture