Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-27-2016, 11:04 AM

Talking

Hi I'm Lizzie
I have yet to enjoy a black cock... With that said I can only apply from my desires and thoughts... From what I heard about BBC --- I would settle for nothing less than bareback and the promise of being filled up and my other erotic "interest" would be to pleasure orally a big black cock with the best part swallowing all that black seed every drop!
Hopefully soon ill get my chance

bareback only for all men
Old 05-05-2016, 05:28 PM

Default bareback only for all men

My tubes were tied after second child born and have barebacked all men ever sence. I love the feeling of being filled with hot cum.

Unprotected bred
Old 05-09-2016, 09:49 PM

Default Unprotected bred

If he has gotten me so worked up and horny that I am not aware until he is already inside of me
I wouldn't be able to stop him anyway, so why should I expect him to pull out of me.
We don't use birth control we keep track of my cycle, so there is a possibility I could be bred by
a the person we invite into our bed, we have talked about it and have decided to deal with it if I
end up getting bred.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie View Post
I love going unprotected, with the roll of the dice, I will be bred as he shoots in me deep, with his baby making baby batter.
Yes!!!!!! I love having a Black Man's magnificent manhood deep inside of me. I will always go Bareback with Black Men as I too want his baby batter filling my body.

Old 05-11-2016, 02:10 AM

if he gets in bare there is no way he will stop-it is just a fact

Old 05-17-2016, 11:58 AM

coffeeinmycream, I'm glad you brought that out bc I was just about to ask ffswearer & yourcockmypussy what if she requests bareback and she gets pregnant? Not trying to bring out the negative side to this but I love kids and would want to know what would be the result of that? I have a white queen asking me to unload in her every time. Any reply would be appreciated.

The only way
Old 06-16-2016, 07:46 PM

Default The only way

A lot of times, I won't play, unless it's bareback (if I know parties are clean). With that being said, I love to fill women with my seed. There's nothing sexier than pumping my load deep inside some anxious, wet pussy, then telling her to spread her sweaty legs, so I can see my hot, milky load roll out of her pulsating pussy. Getting hard thinking about it!

Old 06-27-2016, 05:50 AM

Why are you doing ANYTHING without discussing your ground-rules fully in advance??? Come on we must be responsible adults about these things. That's what makes what we ALL love so rewarding and pleasurable... being responsible is sexy and a huge turn on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakypeet27 View Post
If a white woman allows a black man to fuck her bareback, does he have a duty to unload inside her even if that isn't discussed before? Thoughts?

Old 06-27-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakypeet27 View Post
If a white woman allows a black man to fuck her bareback, does he have a duty to unload inside her even if that isn't discussed before? Thoughts?
I have never heard of it referred to as a "duty". It just is the natural thing for him to do-so you have to expect it

Old 06-28-2016, 06:37 AM

i would sooooo love to have a wife like you

Tags
bbc, picture