Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Best books on Interracial Hotwifing for my Wife to read
Old 04-19-2012, 08:18 PM

Default Best books on Interracial Hotwifing for my Wife to read

I have spent years of trying to get my wife interested in doing a black guy. Recently I bought her some erotic novels on Amazon about interracial hotwifing (black studding) and now she seems to be more interested in trying it than ever before.

I want to buy her some more books but most of the books I have bought so far she didn’t really like that much.

But the ones she seemed to like the most and got her into talking about doing a black guy for real were:

1.) Sharing Destiny by Taylor Thomas
2.) Black Obsession by Melissa Dubban
3.) Black Curiosity by Melissa Dubban

She especially liked Sharing Destiny because it showed how having a black boyfriend while still being married can actually improve a marriage.

Does anybody else know of any good books I could buy her?

Old 05-03-2012, 05:26 PM

I guess no one here reads books.

Anyway, I just wanted to say my wife finally did her first BBC last weekend and I could swear it was the result of reading that "Sharing Destiny" book. After she read that one is when she started hinting that she wanted to do a black guy for real and a few weeks later, she finally did.

If there are any other guys out there trying to get their wife into BBC Hotwifing, I highly recommend buying her this book. After all, I believe every wife should have a little BBC every now and then.

BTW - It was awesome watching them go at it (even though he wasn't as dominant as we wanted). My wife is already looking for more BBC on Adult Friend Finder and I can't wait to see her with the next guy.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:23 PM

Congratulations on your wife discovering a new sexuality. I hope you two have an exciting adventure with it. Keep an open mind about the directions it can take you and make sure the two of you talk about your love for eachother so it doesn't get lost along the way.

Erotic Stories
Old 06-05-2012, 02:07 PM

Default Erotic Stories

I Purchased Sharing Destiny from Amazon.

It's certainly one of the best -written IR erotic stories available without being the very best. Great slow build ups to the sexual scenes but then just lacks a little in the description of the sex itself. That's just my opinion.

For a story that is along very similar lines I suggest you try Debbie's Dark Lust by VicSwriter. It's available on several erotic story sites.

Re Your wife's first BBC
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Thumbs up Re Your wife's first BBC

A little bit of advise - Together regard what she's doing as recreational sex, nothing more!