Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do you as a white women get turned on if a white man must watch you with a black man?
Old 04-25-2012, 03:15 AM

Post Do you as a white women get turned on if a white man must watch you with a black man?

Does this appeal to most white women or just some, and why do they like it? Is the turn on only if she is in a relationship with that man, and because it agonizes him?

Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 AM

It is a major turn on for me knowing that a white man or men are in the same room watching me have sex with a black man or men. Thats why so many of my gangbangs have been mixed. I also enjoy letting other white guys (other than my hubby) take pics and vids of me sucking and fucking those big black cocks. I get wet thinking that he will be showing them to his friends or co-workers ect. and telling them how he spent his evening watching this married white slut being used. Sadly I'm still looking for that local white guy that wants to eat my pussy as it drips my black luver's load of cum. I'm addicted to sex and I just luv to fuck while being watched and that feeling of being a slut and a whore for other men is a major high. Especially when white men are there, in the same room seeing me being a slut for black men. I just luv being who and what I am...

Last edited by Becky Luvsit; 04-25-2012 at 09:30 AM..

yep
Old 04-25-2012, 10:50 AM

Default yep

Yep, what she said. .

Old 04-25-2012, 12:59 PM

Yes I too enjoy enjoy fucking my BBC lovers in front of white friends and hubby and def. turns me on while they watch and take photos of me being a slut.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:33 PM

Well I do get turned on but for different reasons then most folks here. Were swingers and I only play with hubby present, not because it's agonizing but because it's hot and we both enjoy watching each other

Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM

I ain't never been watched while having sex. But one time me and another girl were getting fucked in the same room at the same time. She was doing a white guy and I was doing a black guy. I saw her in the mirror looking at us, so I guess you could say she was watching. I asked her later why she kept looking over at us and she told me that she thought the guy doing her was a good fuck but that she kept hearing me wimper, squeel and even scream and knew I was getting a really great fuck and she wanted what I was getting.

Old 04-28-2012, 03:59 PM

I have found what's really hot is also using the smartphone and recording some of it and then showing your man when you come or sending it to him.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:47 AM

i think it would be such a turn on to have hubby watch as i'm being taken for the first time.....i'm not sure yet how he would react but yes it's been a fantasy of mine

Not for me......
Old 07-25-2018, 09:34 PM

Default Not for me......

I am definitely NOT interested in performing for my husband. Tried it, hated it. Especially when he tried to direct it...….I meet my Lovers alone, I can relax and let go and be as passionate as I feel at the moment and don't have to worry if I'm hurting someone's ego by doing things with my Lover I NEVER do with him...…...just my "way".

It works for us, maybe not for everyone, but its definitely better for us this way.

J (the wife)

Old 07-26-2018, 03:12 PM

My wife loved for me to watch her. She knew that I wanted to and enjoyed watching her. GTR

Tags
blacked, boyfriend, cuckold, watching, white women