Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

creamy white stuff
Old 05-20-2012, 03:24 AM

Default creamy white stuff

In interracial videos, I often see a white, creamy discharge on the guy's cock. Most white guys like me are used to having a big wet spot, but this looks different. Is it from a different kind of orgasm, like vaginal vs. clitoral?

Creamy white stuff
Old 05-20-2012, 07:13 AM

Default Creamy white stuff

The Creamy white cum is from a woman deep vaginal orgasm. Only a big Black cock of at least 9 inches can reach those deep spots to make the creamy white cum display

Honarable Discharge
Old 05-20-2012, 11:04 AM

Default Honarable Discharge

This is funny because I just had this happen last night! Was a hot latina though. At first I thought the condom may have broken, but is was just her own "leche" I like it when the white girls "cream" all over my dick with that "white stuff" though . . . that honorable "vaginal discharge" . . . proves a black man made 'um feel really, really GOOD

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 05-20-2012 at 07:44 PM..

Old 06-06-2024, 07:09 PM

My wife creamed all over the only black cock she’s ever had. She swears she didn’t cum and that it hurt. I think she was trying to protect my ego. Do you think she came

Old 06-07-2024, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymatty View Post
In interracial videos, I often see a white, creamy discharge on the guy's cock. Most white guys like me are used to having a big wet spot, but this looks different. Is it from a different kind of orgasm, like vaginal vs. clitoral?
Happens to me all the time, big cock or small, black or asian.

Old 06-07-2024, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblackfantasee View Post
The Creamy white cum is from a woman deep vaginal orgasm. Only a big Black cock of at least 9 inches can reach those deep spots to make the creamy white cum display
I've heard this too... I've never had it happen to me honestly but I'm not sure on the inches that were involved. :-)

Guys, please.......
Old 06-08-2024, 05:14 PM

Default Guys, please.......

That is left over sperm becaause women today do not douche to keep themselves clean internally!! Many women are still dripping the first load of cum to ever be deposited inside them........don;t think so, take a shot glass, suck back a big honker of snot, and spit it into the shot glass and then turn it upside down on a counter. Then do this every day for a week. And then tell me if you would drink from that shotglass without washing it out thorooughly!!

THAT is the condition of most womens cunts nowadays. They refuse to douche because it implies they are dirty, and of course their pussies don't need to be cleaned out regularly. The vagina is the PERFECT breeding spot for every disease known to man but cleansing it is considered an admission of dirtiness, rather than an acknowledgement of reality.

Don't believe this, ASK the next babe you bed when she last douched. And then recognize you are eating and sticking your cock into the residue of YEARS of old decaying rotting dead sperm from other men and thinking its because she likes sex with you so much that she "creams", versus its the filth left over from poor hygeine.........

Yeah, I feel the anger coming now, ladies if you don;t douche regularly your cunt is DIRTY!! Stop taking showers and see how long people want to be around you. Stop washing your face and see how fast its covered with acne and blackheads.......THAT is your cunt minus douching and regular cleansing!!!

That fishy smell guys, is not cunt smell, its DIRTY cunt smell!! But most guys won't care (hence the reason so many dirty cunt women exist today) because they are jsut happy to get ANY pussy......and that small percentage will actually find this a turn on.

But, THAT is reality!!

CW

Old 06-10-2024, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
That is left over sperm becaause women today do not douche to keep themselves clean internally!! Many women are still dripping the first load of cum to ever be deposited inside them........don;t think so, take a shot glass, suck back a big honker of snot, and spit it into the shot glass and then turn it upside down on a counter. Then do this every day for a week. And then tell me if you would drink from that shotglass without washing it out thorooughly!!

THAT is the condition of most womens cunts nowadays. They refuse to douche because it implies they are dirty, and of course their pussies don't need to be cleaned out regularly. The vagina is the PERFECT breeding spot for every disease known to man but cleansing it is considered an admission of dirtiness, rather than an acknowledgement of reality.

Don't believe this, ASK the next babe you bed when she last douched. And then recognize you are eating and sticking your cock into the residue of YEARS of old decaying rotting dead sperm from other men and thinking its because she likes sex with you so much that she "creams", versus its the filth left over from poor hygeine.........

Yeah, I feel the anger coming now, ladies if you don;t douche regularly your cunt is DIRTY!! Stop taking showers and see how long people want to be around you. Stop washing your face and see how fast its covered with acne and blackheads.......THAT is your cunt minus douching and regular cleansing!!!

That fishy smell guys, is not cunt smell, its DIRTY cunt smell!! But most guys won't care (hence the reason so many dirty cunt women exist today) because they are jsut happy to get ANY pussy......and that small percentage will actually find this a turn on.

But, THAT is reality!!

CW
Dumb and stupid

So tell us
Old 06-29-2024, 08:41 PM

Default So tell us

Quote:
Originally Posted by curleyblondegal View Post
Dumb and stupid
how often do you douche?

CW