Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anal
Old 05-22-2012, 02:23 PM

Default Anal

Why do black men love fucking us white girl's in the ass so much? Don't get me wrong I love being fucked in the ass I would just like to know!!! Tracey

Old 05-22-2012, 03:16 PM

because a LOT of blk men are ass men......like titty men love to titty fucks right? if ya like ass then hey why not give a nice ass fuckin

Old 05-23-2012, 09:37 AM

It can be better than vaginal when the guy knows what he's doing, from my experience anyway. Lots of lube, then softly and slowly, not too deep to begin with, though a thrust now and again is a turn on.

Old 05-26-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blknotyet View Post
Why do black men love fucking us white girl's in the ass so much? Don't get me wrong I love being fucked in the ass I would just like to know!!! Tracey
Tracey, you have the kind of ass that answer your own question. A woman ass for me is the "holy grail". Pussy is amazing, oral can (sucking and swallowing, cock and balls) be mind blowing. Anal says "baby, I am yours completely take me". I love anal sex with white woman. But more so if the white woman is really into having her ass fucked and is willing to take my cock in her ass from any angle and position as long as she gets off on it. And almost nothing feels quite as good as dropping a hot load of creamy white cum deep inside of a nice white clean female asshole and then seeing that smile on her face after knowing that's what she craved and wanted. How about you Tracey? Why do you like a hard black cock shoved all the way up your ass? Do you love anal creampies, and what is your favorite position to take a BBC up your ass.?

Last edited by m4272000; 05-27-2012 at 11:34 PM..

Old 05-27-2012, 08:17 PM

Smile

Your right on all those points!!! I do love anal very much it drives me wild and when a guy unloads inside my ass OMG my pussy shots a stream like you wouldn't belieave!!! Being on my knees doggy while I'm being taken in the ass there's nothing like it!!! Tracey

Old 05-28-2012, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blknotyet View Post
Your right on all those points!!! I do love anal very much it drives me wild and when a guy unloads inside my ass OMG my pussy shots a stream like you wouldn't belieave!!! Being on my knees doggy while I'm being taken in the ass there's nothing like it!!! Tracey
If there was ever a response to one of my comments that got me hard as fuck this would be the one Tracey. I am still in search of that "special woman" that will let me cum in her ass three or more times and squirt all over me, the bed, roof and walls. Ditto to that.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:18 AM

Not for me thankyou, just about anything else but not down there !!