Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have you had sex with a pro athlete?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM

Default Have you had sex with a pro athlete?

One of my first (and THE BEST) BBC experiences was with a pro football player on vacation in Cancun. It was a girl's trip with a friend of mine and our husbands both stayed at home... Well it didn't take long for me to notice him at the pool and we intorduced ourselves and asked for some pictures with him..He was there with his wife and kids but that did not stop him from grabbing my ass and asking me to meet him for a drink later. I met him at the hotel bar about midnight and after a few drinks he invited me to his room. It turns out he had rented another suite just for him to use as a 'fuck pad' during the trip. He fucked me all night that first night and I went back to my room about 8 a.m with a sore pussy and a belly full of sperm! We stayed for 4 days and he fucked me every day.

Anyone else have a similar story?

Old 06-28-2012, 08:00 PM

Please don't get these posters to start lying.

The Cancun Vacation
Old 06-28-2012, 08:16 PM

Default The Cancun Vacation

Thanks for your post! When I read the story what immediately came to mind is how could a married man on a vacation accompanied by his wife and children be gone all night into the morning without causing any problems on the home front. This story is possible but it doesn't read as highly probable.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
Thanks for your post! When I read the story what immediately came to mind is how could a married man on a vacation accompanied by his wife and children be gone all night into the morning without causing any problems on the home front. This story is possible but it doesn't read as highly probable.
Plus I really doubt a pro athlete would spit sperm into some chick, risking pregnancy/divorce and scandal. So gotta call BS on this post!!

lol @ "one of my first" , how many first (BBC) can a person have?

Edit to say. Haha this is the original poster of the Houston cock sucker club. LMAO!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 06-28-2012 at 11:32 PM..

Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Plus I really doubt a pro athlete would spit sperm into some chick, risking pregnancy/divorce and scandal. So gotta call BS on this post!!

lol @ "one of my first" , how many first (BBC) can a person have?

Yeah pretty much lol

White Chicks & Black Athletes
Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 AM

Default White Chicks & Black Athletes

I love it when some anonymous (i.e., a nobody) white chick I meet thinks I'm supposed to be impressed because she fucked some black athlete . . . I don't have anything against that but . . . he's in the NBA now and on TV . . . and her? Well, she was just another one who sucked his dick . . . NEEEXXXXT!! I am SO totally not impressed Boy probably doesn't even know her name.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 06-29-2012 at 01:33 AM..

Old 06-29-2012, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I love it when some anonymous white chick thinks I'm supposed to be impressed because she fucked some black athlete . . . I don't have anything against that but . . . he's in the NBA now on TV . . . and her? Well, she was just another one who sucked his dick . . . NEEEXXXXT!! I am not impressed
heee heeeee

Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 AM

Wink

Quote:
I love it when some anonymous white chick thinks I'm supposed to be impressed because she fucked some black athlete . . . I don't have anything against that but . . . he's in the NBA now on TV . . . and her? Well, she was just another one who sucked his dick . . . NEEEXXXXT!! I am not impressed
Yeah but she didn't ask you if you were impressed. She asked if you fucked a black athlete or had a similiar story.

Try and keep up!

Don't Feed This TROLL!
Old 06-29-2012, 01:05 AM

Default Don't Feed This TROLL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
Yeah but she didn't ask you if you were impressed. She asked if you fucked a black athlete or had a similiar story.

Try and keep up!
Oh I see what your game is . . . you immature little bitch starving for attention are you now . . . ITTY BITTY JOHNSON . . . gonna follow people around in the threads talkin' shit . . . the only way you can TRY to keep your dick up is to take a picture of it, frame it, and hang it on the wall. Fuck off troll and mind your own got damn business and stay out of mine!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
I love it when some anonymous (i.e., a nobody) white chick I meet thinks I'm supposed to be impressed because she fucked some black athlete . . . I don't have anything against that but . . . he's in the NBA now and on TV . . . and her? Well, she was just another one who sucked his dick . . . NEEEXXXXT!! I am SO totally not impressed Boy probably doesn't even know her name.

Lol, that's so damn true.. Besides I really doubt that she/he will be back to comment because they never did the "cock sucker thread" which implies to me that they are fake