Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM

That's ur f****** problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Ewwww EVERY word of your post revolts me. ��

Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red366 View Post
That's ur f****** problem

Such foul language.

LMAO. It's a hairy pussy fisting argument. this has to be a first (and last) for me. Lol

Old 12-09-2012, 09:14 PM

People really arguing about hairy vaginas?????

Personally I think any woman with a hairy muff should hide your head in shame!

Pussys are so much more pretty on the eye when there shaved, waxed, trimmed or styled! I love to see those lips smooth & inviting! With a tiny heairstyle just above the hood.

And please don't moan about effort or how it itchy it is shaving! Because that's an excuse for the real reason of laziness!!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 PM

Like how you want to stop the arguing over it but call any woman who chooses not to shave lazy. That's not judgemental

Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyd423 View Post
I prefer neatly trimmed or completely shaved. I hate getting long hairs in my mouth.
I like a clean shaved pussy, but if the woman is sexy her hair getting caught in ur throat is sexy. To the dude who said guys that like shaved pussy is because they fantasize about little girls, Nigga kill "yoself" talking that dumb shit. Shaved pussy stays wet while hairy pussy gets dry instantly. Now the only hairy pussy I can deal with is a redhead. Lord have mercy.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noway View Post
Like how you want to stop the arguing over it but call any woman who chooses not to shave lazy. That's not judgemental

Lol. Are you sensitive because others are saying women who don't shave are lazy or the fact that REAL blk men are saying they don't like hairy pussy?

Oh and FYI, Danny has voiced his opinion about this topic before and I'm pretty sure he's surprised the hairy pussy debate is still going on. Not that he was trying to stop the "arguing"

You're really sensitive over your wife's hairy puss.

Hmmm took a peek at Y'ALL"s (yea right) profile ... See a lot of fantasy BS there. Lots of wishing and you begging for wife comments. Lots of pictures of her that I'm sure she has no clue that you posted them here. You have bed. Here since 2007, why haven't y'all uploaded a verified picture? Ya can't say that she doesn't want to be seen since you already have pictures of her posted. .

She suppose to be loving blk dick and "blk seed" but yet no blk dick pictures just a blk tiny (wtf?) dildo.

Uh huh yea. Just sayin. Now of course if I'm wrong then I will be the first to say so.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
People really arguing about hairy vaginas?????

Personally I think any woman with a hairy muff should hide your head in shame!

Pussys are so much more pretty on the eye when there shaved, waxed, trimmed or styled! I love to see those lips smooth & inviting! With a tiny heairstyle just above the hood.

And please don't moan about effort or how it itchy it is shaving! Because that's an excuse for the real reason of laziness!!

Danny!!!!! Smooches. 💋

Old 12-10-2012, 02:31 AM

[QUOTE=Mustang Alley;46459][SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
Lol. Are you sensitive because others are saying women who don't shave are lazy or the fact that REAL blk men are saying they don't like hairy pussy?

Funny, see only one photo on your profile page. And just stated that making such a broad statement is judgemental. Maybe your being way to sensitive that someone might disagree with you or imply you could be judgemental.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:26 AM

[QUOTE=noway;46467]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

Funny, see only one photo on your profile page. And just stated that making such a broad statement is judgemental. Maybe your being way to sensitive that someone might disagree with you or imply you could be judgemental.
I have no pic on my profile and I'm as dark as they come. Andyour point is?

Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noway View Post
[QUOTE/]

Lol. That "one" picture that you speak of is VERIFIED!!!
I took that one pic myself, uploaded it myself and I know it's there. Can your wife say yes to any of those things? I really doubt it.

Not only that sugar dumpling BUT there are men here who can vouch for my white ass. BLACK men!!! Ya wanna know why, it's because I'm the real deal and they KNOW me. I know where I'm at and where I stand.

This is so simple. If y'all the real and wify knows all about it. Upload a verified picture. Or you could always meet me in chat one night. Have the wife wave at me and I will say I'm sorry and blow kisses. 💋