Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Your Most Ideal "Hot Wife" Encounter
Old 07-06-2012, 03:25 AM

Default Your Most Ideal "Hot Wife" Encounter

For those of you who enjoy having your significant other have sex with someone else, describe your most ideal encounter of this type. Whether you’ve done this already or are seeking/planning for it to happen, tell us the most ideal outcome. Would you prefer to be present? Would you like to “direct” any or all of the activity? Would you like to participate? Would you simply prefer to only hear the action (from the next room)? Would you merely want to learn all the details second hand after the fact? What would you like the two (or more) of them to do from start to finish? Describe the ideal “other person(s).”

BBC for wife
Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 PM

Default BBC for wife

I deffinatly want to be there to watch, take video, pics & to join in at will. I'm a straight male but very comfortable with my sexuality. I think part of the excitement is watching her while your fucking her deep & cuming deep in her pussy or ass. She gives great head so it will be easy to have plenty of fun while your taking care of business.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:37 AM

I've got many answers to this... generally I liked to be involved - pics, watch and then take her afterwards... BUT...

The hottest encounter I EVER experienced was with a guy we became friendly with because he invited us to spend time on his boat. My wife was flirty with him, and he was the same back but it was all pretty light hearted stuff... albeit with an amusing undercurrent. Anyway, we used to stay at his place on a Friday night to get an early start on Saturday mornings. We did this several times - separate bedrooms, all very 'normal'. Then one Saturday I woke up and she wasn't in bed with me, this was pretty common as she was an early riser and tended to go get coffee going and stuff. So I got up and headed to our bedroom door (oh he lived in a rancher on the Chesapeake)... Something made me hesitate at the partly cracked door and I looked through, to see her on on fours on the floor, with him fucking her from behind (his back to me). It was the hottest thing I ever saw and I just imagined his black cock plunging in and out of her. I could see the impact of his cock as her body recoiled but I couldn't see the penetration itself. I could hear her grunting. The marvel of it was the 'illicit' nature of the fuck... him thinking I didn't know and he was 'having her'.

So basically I watched through the door until eventually he came - so I got to see him twitching behind her as he filled her. I just waited until he pulled out (there was a big splat of cum onto the floor). He turned around to see if he had 'got away with it' and of course there I was now in full view. I literally just smiled and held out my hand and shook his!!! We played of and on for another 4-5 years after that and became best friends. He fucked her at will.

)

Tags
cuckold, fantasy, gangbang, hot wife, threesome