Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How old, is too old?
Old 07-15-2012, 08:54 AM

Default How old, is too old?

Ok, just got back from sunny Spain, celebrating another birthday. 28 happy birthday to me!! Had a great time on a lads holiday but a late night debate started!! How old are you when you stop becoming a milf hunter or cougar chaser??

Am I there yet? When will I reach the age when I don't have a stereotype tag & I'm just dating a woman?? Maybe when I get there I'll do a full 180 and go after teenagers!!

Maybe I've got post holiday blues or I've done too much thinking about this! So I'll reverse the question to the ladies. What's the cut off age for your toy boy?

Old 07-15-2012, 01:26 PM

Surely it's a relative measure, not an absolute number... My ex-wife started BBC at 51 and was still going as a 63 year old grandmother - a GILF I guess! Point being... she was still attracting men of all ages... and they were still delighted about it!

Old 07-15-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
Ok, just got back from sunny Spain, celebrating another birthday. 28 happy birthday to me!! Had a great time on a lads holiday but a late night debate started!! How old are you when you stop becoming a milf hunter or cougar chaser??

Am I there yet? When will I reach the age when I don't have a stereotype tag & I'm just dating a woman?? Maybe when I get there I'll do a full 180 and go after teenagers!!

Maybe I've got post holiday blues or I've done too much thinking about this! So I'll reverse the question to the ladies. What's the cut off age for your toy boy?
Thats actually a good question and I have wondered that myself, I am at age 24 and I feel old myself, I wonder when I hit 30 will the women in their 40s and 50s that I like so much not find me young anymore.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:

Oh Danny, you sound so bummed out!! I wonder how many other men have asked themselves this question. I can't imagine and I hope I never see that time come, when you stop lusting after the older ladies.

Welcome home Danny, hope you had a great vacation.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:24 PM

What? Me lust over mature women???

Ohhh no Mustang!!! They lust over me! I just pick which ones I want! Then make there life complete! Lol

Old 07-18-2012, 04:05 AM

Quote:
How old are you when you stop becoming a milf hunter or cougar chaser??
?
well I for one can't imagine you without an older platinum blonde haired woman, wearing 5 inch heels on your arm.
You just wouldn't be the same Danny.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 07-18-2012 at 04:16 AM..

never too old
Old 07-20-2012, 07:30 AM

Default never too old

a white sut is made to be used by Blacks BBC