Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-03-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo692 View Post
Hi,

This is my very first post! So I'm a bust black beauty who loves white men -- butI can't seem to find others like me. What's the deal? Even on this site, discussion on this topic are rare. Well, I decided to start a blog to try to find out if this is topic others are interested in exploring. A real blog, not some pay poen site.

http://ebonyswirl.blogspot.com/

Visit and let me know what you think.

Cleo
I think that you are in the wrong site my dear.
In that site there are few real white men and when they put their photo the other people complain. But in the worrld there are a lot of white bulls. I'd like to share my husband with you, but we are too far. You can go in the italian quarter of youar city and loock for some beautiful italian dark white men.
her

Black women and white men
Old 03-09-2010, 07:37 PM

Default Black women and white men

I am a black man who really enjoy watching black women with white men. Years ago my wife and I played out alot of our fantasies. She enjoyed it tremendously as white men were more gentle and took their time. I enjoyed the contrast and watching. I suppose you can call me a "black" cuckold. I visit this site in hopes of seeing this but never have seen a black cuckold which I know exist but are still in the "closet". I think there are many black women who have desires for white men but are afraid of the social pressures. I have a black female friend who occasionally meet for drinks and I see her eyes venture when she talks with a white guy. I am capable and well endowed and confident in my ability to satisfy a woman but I also have my fantasies too. I think that the majority of black women are color-blind and just want a good appreciative fuck irregardless of the color of the cock. Are there anyone here who share the same desires?

This is Great
Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 PM

Default This is Great

Its about time somebody took the iniative to start a thread. I am a caucasion extremely interested in African American women. Good for you and contact me anytime as I am tired of all the white women and their black men. All you sexy women interested in white men we are also interested in you. E-mail anytime and I will answer

John
legalguy723@hotmail.com

I Love Black Women
Old 05-18-2014, 05:43 PM

Default I Love Black Women

I am white, 48, and I love and like to dominate black women. Are there any who have had that politically incorrect fantasy about a white man?

black women/white guys
Old 05-19-2014, 06:32 AM

Default black women/white guys

Having once almost married a woman from West Africa I do wish there was more white-into-black IR. Can only say I've never looked at black women the same way since. Now I have a more positive image of them but it all comes down to how you treat another person no matter what your or their's race is.

Tags
reverse interracial