Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

GF wanting BBC
Old 08-10-2012, 01:31 AM

Default GF wanting BBC

Ok so I have a girlfriend I met and introduced to swinging. She has only had one experience I took her to a swing club and got a black guy to fuck her. She is 40 only had a couple lovers but I have never seen a woman with such uncontrollable sex need. She loved the black sexing we went to a room and she went nuts I told him to put on condom cause she is fertile she said “oh yeah” Thanked me later. I am taking her to Portland tomorrow to meet 2 BBC guys. She remind me she is unprotected and fertile. I asked her what happens if I step out or they try without a condom. She said I have no self-control if it came down to stopping or letting them, I couldn’t stop. I gave her sever stories of IR sex to read her favorite was a African adventure where a couple got to witness a tribal breeding ceremony the wife got caught up and took to a tent where each warrior entered and breed her throughout the night. I asked her why she likes it. she said because of the white girl being desired and picked to be breed by the black warriors I could just imagine myself crying out oh god breed me. SO MY QUESTION IS.. Should I remind them about condoms this weekend in the midst of it all, or do I keep quiet and let what ever happen happen even though she is fertile and unprotected?

Old 08-13-2012, 05:15 AM

your girlfriend sounds cool. the best thing to do is use a condom because it's better to be safe than sorry. if anything, I would take the condom off my dick and cum down her throat or on her titties. if she wants it on her ass, no prob. just depends if she likes to swallow warm cumm
or not.